designeroutletboutique.com ?

Hi girls. I was thinking the same thing before I bought from designeroutletboutique.com however I took my chance and purchased a marc jacobs stam bag and a prada messenger bag va0053. Before I purchsed them I emailed them and asked if they were not authentic could I get my full refund back which they replied yes to.

When I received them I took them into the stores in Beverly Hills and they guaranteed that the bags were 100% authentic - so I am extremely happy with my purchase and my bargin :smile:

I highly recommend them.

They also gave me a coupon code for my next purchase - which you are more then welcome to have "designer":tup:

I say stay far away. I'm far from as good as most of the girls here, but many of the shapes and details look very fishy. Not to mention that like others have mentioned only authorized dealers can sell these brands. There are some online consignment shops that sell authentic only merchandise at a significant discount, or you could go for one on ebay (after having it authenticated here), and sometimes at relliable retail stores, you can score a bag for a great price. I would NOT purchase a bag from here, although it is possible to get MJ's at a great discount from other sources mentioned. Good luck!
I saw a fake stam with a BIN of $800 on ebay the other day?! people selling fakes can sell them for a lot of money(or relatively inexpensive, but way more than they're worth), so don't let that throw you off either:smile:

Hi girls. I was thinking the same thing before I bought from designeroutletboutique.com however I took my chance and purchased a marc jacobs stam bag and a prada messenger bag va0053. Before I purchsed them I emailed them and asked if they were not authentic could I get my full refund back which they replied yes to.

When I received them I took them into the stores in Beverly Hills and they guaranteed that the bags were 100% authentic - so I am extremely happy with my purchase and my bargin :smile:

I highly recommend them.

They also gave me a coupon code for my next purchase - which you are more then welcome to have "designer":tup:

You are obviously from the aforementioned site that sells fakes. People on this site are smarter than you think.

There is no Marc Jacobs store in Beverly Hills, so your story is a lie. Additionally, NO store guarantees a bag's authenticity if it's not purchased there.

:busted

I highly recommend them.

They also gave me a coupon code for my next purchase - which you are more then welcome to have "designer"

pc18.gif