designeroutletboutique.com ?

Sanfoorah

Sep 4, 2008
Hi,

am new here and this is my 1st post :graucho:, I wanna know if this site designeroutletboutique.com is authentic or not , has any one bought something from them? it says that they are 100% authentic mmm :rolleyes:

Thank you :tup:

They have a 10% restocking fee for returns. That's usually how counterfeiters make their money once you realize their items are fake. And Ive still yet to know who these
'reputable resellers and authorized vendors' really are :confused1:

I don't think this site sells authentic MJs. Some of the shapes of these bags look a little wonky. Designers only sell to their authorized retailers (Barneys, Saks, etc etc. and some specialty boutiques).

I have my doubts too. Prada/Gucci are selling for $500++ for full leather bags or are discounted @ 50-60% off. I also noticed that there is no section on 'customer feedback', which to me, is pretty scary. Oh well, if its too good to be true, then it probably isn't. Thanks for responding, mslgrrl. :smile:

Hi girls. I was thinking the same thing before I bought from designeroutletboutique.com however I took my chance and purchased a marc jacobs stam bag and a prada messenger bag va0053. Before I purchsed them I emailed them and asked if they were not authentic could I get my full refund back which they replied yes to.

When I received them I took them into the stores in Beverly Hills and they guaranteed that the bags were 100% authentic - so I am extremely happy with my purchase and my bargin :smile:

I highly recommend them.

They also gave me a coupon code for my next purchase - which you are more then welcome to have "designer"