DesignerElla's Lovers ERRR BAGS!

DesignerElla

Too Addicted
O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
To start, I'll post my current Coaches that I'm keeping [Clockwise: Legacy Satchel in Khaki Sig/Ebony, Hamptons Stripe Signature Wallet in Khaki, Legacy Cotton Signature Tote, Soho Large Satchel in Bordeaux Leather, Classic Signature Flap in Khaki Sig with Grass Trim, Chelsea Boucle' Demi, Hamptons Stripe Book Tote in black] [Their names: Ebene, YTBN* (haven't started naming wallets, should I?), YTBN, Bridget, CC, Chelsea, Isabelle (my bff named her!)]

my LVs (I probably will sell the Alma, because she is all knocked up), Alma, Speedy 25 and cles. Named Alma and 25 (I just turned 25).

A single of my very first Coach/nice bag [named CC]

My 2ndish Coach, Chelsea Boucle' Demi

And my first Coach wristlet, a wool houndstooth cutie.

* YTBN = Yet to be named

Attachments

• My-Coaches-2006-12.jpg
    My-Coaches-2006-12.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 166
  • My-Louis-Vuittons-2006-12.jpg
    My-Louis-Vuittons-2006-12.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 160
  • coach_CC.jpg
    coach_CC.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 102
  • COACH_Boucle_Demi.jpg
    COACH_Boucle_Demi.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 114
  • COACH_Houndstooth_wristlet.jpg
    COACH_Houndstooth_wristlet.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 107
Ahh my post is up with lots of responses. Thanks!

Well, since you all love my Alma - he he thanks - I'll have to show a photo of her with her spots. They bug me. She came with an ink mark that was a lot worse than expected, then I let my mum carry her and she got more marks. Arrrggghhh.

I did choose her for her patina - noo water marks. Argh. Maybe a water spot on the bottom would be better? :girlsigh:

So then I'd sell her, and in the near future want to buy a new (to me) one... and I'd end up paying more than the 1st time and way more than I could sell for .... Yeah, I need to think more.

Anyway, I'm far from done with my collection, too! (On the bright side.)

Attachments

• Alma_Marks.jpg
    Alma_Marks.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Alma_Mark-side.jpg
    Alma_Mark-side.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 83
Oh I often carry my latest, newest love. I often choose on how I want to impress. Always go with what I'm wearing, but usually I just tailor my outfit to which bag I wanna carry!! ;););) Brown, black, etc.

I have a Dooney All-Weather Leather that I bring out in the rain. Then there are summer bags. It's so much fun wearing my bags! Haha.

The smaller bags I only keep because they're the ones (out of my small bags) I love and can't part with, and I plan on using them just for dates.

And then I choose based on how much stuff I need, but my bags are all large now. ;);)

And then I choose based on if I want my bag over my shoulder. :smile:

And sometimes I don't want to look like I have expensive purses, so I carry a wristlet or an understated bag.

I need to post so many more pictures!!

Here are my Guccis, but I might want to sell them. I don't terribly want to, but I need to fund the Large Wave Boston Satchel ... and it's going to be EXPENSIVE even if I find an authentic one on eBay, even if it's USED! Ah!

I especially like the vintage, because it's a classic style, moreso than modern Guccis. More me, maybe. But it's a tad small for me, oh I wish it were Speedy size.

And the Hobo is great, I love the size, it was really trendy last Spring, but I'm not sure it's ME. (Besides, it's popular and widespread as a fake. Then again, it's nice that I have auth, and it came from Gucci.com.)

Maybe since selling them won't cover the new, I should think of some other goal for getting the Boston...

Oh yes and the Guccis are: Medium Chain Hobo, "Ryder" and Vintage Doctor Satchel, "G Love"

Attachments

• gucci_chain-hobo_Rider.jpg
    gucci_chain-hobo_Rider.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 75
  • vintage_gucci_GLove.jpg
    vintage_gucci_GLove.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 74
Great collection! You're on the Ebay boards too aren't you?? :biggrin:

yah-es :smile: I need to go there more again. I get sidetracked, lol.

And thanks.

Okay, so I don't have photos of everything yet, so here are my two latest (and most impressive to me):

Chloe' Paddington in Chocolate named Paddy.

Marc Jacobs Amanda named Oscar.

Attachments

• Paddy_all.jpg
    Paddy_all.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Paddy002.jpg
    Paddy002.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Marc-Jacobs-Amanda_MJ-Dream-Oscar2.jpg
    Marc-Jacobs-Amanda_MJ-Dream-Oscar2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Marc-Jacobs-Amanda_MJ-Dream-Oscar.jpg