Designer Warehouse Sale (up to 80% off) @ smartbargains

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There is also a 10% off coupon at CouponCabin.com (no code, they make you click the link to get the extra discount. *ugh*)

Here's a direct link to the warehouse sale section.

These are my picks :smile:

Charles by Charles David Hustle Suede Ankle Boot - $49.97 (reg. $175)

Botkier Annete Sculpted Wedge Slide - $89.97 (reg. $375)

Botkier Michelle T-Strap Sandal - $89.97 (reg. $375)

T-Bags Electric Blue Jersey Dress - $28.97 (reg. $188)

Zinc Bayside Printed Wedge Sandal - $18.97 (reg. $89)

BCBGeneration Tie Dye Print Maxi Dress - $33.97 (reg. $158)

Ted Baker Merus Ruffled Hem Dress - $71.97 (reg. $295)

Via Spiga Vienna Leather Platform Slinback Sandal - $48.97 (reg. $169)

Betsey Johnson Watermelon Ombre Pheasant Dress - $114.97 (reg. $360)

2. Just an FYI -- these items ARE still available. For some reason, the smart bargains site generates a new URL for each visitor. (must have something to do with cookies)

3. Oh my...I checked out the first one on your list and my heart skipped a beat. Even if I just bought two boots within the month, these prices are way too cheap to ignore. thanks for posting!

4. kewl...thxs and chkcing it out

5. Got some Charles David Boots and they had a 25% coupon off one item. So I got them for $350 less than they were for $94. (original Price at $450)

[​IMG]

6. its not avaible anymore i m so sad i missed it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice