Designer shoes for starters - what’s on your list?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Another vote for the Manolo Blahnik BB pumps. My favorite are the BB 50 and the BB 70 (anything higher looks unprofessional in my line of business).

Also, I really really love my Jimmy Choo Hyder patent heels. As in like, I am kicking myself for not buying a zillion pairs when they were available (Someone tell me where I can find them used, please!)

After Kate Middleton sang praises, I tried out LK Bennett. It's not bad and the price point is a bit cheaper than some of the other designers of similar quality.

2. Yes kitten Christy is very comfy!

3. This thread has been so helpful for me as I’m hoping to build a classic and timeless designer shoe collection as well. Thanks so much for posting!

4. #34 Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    I love Maureen mules by Malone Saulier. I own several pairs in different colors, finishes and heels (they may be flat, 7.5 cm and 10 cm if I remember it right). Love them, very comfortable in spite of my bunions ( which they cover) IMG_0005.jpg

And love Oasis Hermes, especially in ostrich or lizard. They are better for flat feet than Orans.

5. Is it true that the maureen Myles run half size small? So if I'm a 7, I should get 7.5?

6. True. I am 39 and buy these in 39.5

7. How do you ladies feel about adding designer Espadrilles to your collection? I’m thinking of the Pilar Double GG Gucci ones in black but can’t decide if I should get those or the Jordaans. I have two Princetowns (red and black ) already, Gucci Ace and a ton of Golden Goose Sneakers. Just not sure if I want to spend the money on a shoe that I can’t really wear all year round....

8. I love my Chanel and jimmy choo espadrilles. They are very comfortable and worth the money. Definitely have held up well.

9. Thank you! I usually end up buying like two pairs of TB espadrilles and they never work out or they fall apart. So, I’m thinking maybe the investment is in order. I love Chanel ones but sadly they come up too high on the top of my foot.

10. IMG_7810.JPG

Well, I ended up ordered these.... fingers crossed I love them .