Designer Sample Sales - San Francisco. Next: Chicago, Atlanta

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Was sitting around enjoying the sun @ union square yesterday when I got this flyer for a designer sample sale:

San Francisco
    Thursday, May 31 - Tuesday, June 12
    Hours: 11am-7pm

http://www.threadlounge.com

I haven't had a chance to check it out though, so I don't know if it's worth it or not...

- 12th street- 4 Stroke Jeans- aemke- Alessandro Gherardeschi- alice + olivia- antik demin- arcadia- Aristocracy, Inc.- autumn cashmere- bcbg- bellablu- biya- black halo- Casch Copenhagen- chip and pepper- Corpus Clothing- da-nang- diane von furstenberg- diesel- dosa- Earnest Sewn- elizabeth gillett- ella moss- erica tanov- eva franco- g-star- G1- gary graham- goldenbleu- hardtail- Iisli- industry- james perse- joe's jeans- john carlisle- johnny was- julie brown- Kasil- Lilla P- lo-fi- Malini Murjnai Collection- Manuel- marc jacobs- margaret o’leary- mel en stel- MERC- mimi deblasio- miss sixty- Moral Fervor- Moyna- murielle- nanushka- nicola berti- Nikka New York- Nove- paper denim- penguin- pjs-2-go- post vegas- puma- quinn- report- rozae nichols- Saint Grace- Slendor Loris Jeans- sweet pea- Ted Baker- Three Dot Men- tom k nguyen- Toscano- V Neck- Wendy Glez- white + warren- yanuk- Zooey

2. Thanks for sharing. I might have to check out the Atlanta sale!

3. If anyone goes to this before the Chicago one....please let us know what you find! I'd hate to waste a 2 hour (each way) drive to the city!

4. word. :supacool:

5. I was in San Fran today and got this flyer too! Will probably go tomorrow or this weekend and for sure will report back! :yes: