Designer replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

salome199

O.G.
Jan 29, 2009
Has anyone of you heard of this online store and where they are based? xxxxx. It doesn't say anywhere on the site...

They sell replicas of Chanel bags and many other replica designe items as well...I was just curious as to whether it is legit to sell replicas as opposed to fake bags that you falsely claim are real, as is sometimes the case on eBay? Any thoughts on this? I'm just so curious how they can continue to operate if it's illegal?Their replicas are quite expensive, 289 dollars for the 2.55. Please give me your honest opinions and views on the Chanel bags on this site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Replica is just a nice word for counterfeit. A replica is a copy of the original and therefore not the original, same as a counterfeit. It infringes on Chanel's trademark.

It is illegal to sell replicas, if enough people report the site it will eventually get shut down.

Replica is just a nice word for counterfeit. A replica is a copy of the original and therefore not the original, same as a counterfeit. It infringes on Chanel's trademark.

It is illegal to sell replicas, if enough people report the site it will eventually get shut down.

Yes I understand. But let's say you were forced to choose between buying a good quality replica, that was sold as a replica, or a fake bag that the seller claimed was the real thing. What would you choose?

Yes I understand. But let's say you were forced to choose between buying a good quality replica, that was sold as a replica, or a fake bag that the seller claimed was the real thing. What would you choose?

Both ways I am 100% against it. Because in the end, it's still a fake bag.

Neither. They're both wrong. I'd rather have a cute bag from some place like Target than carry a counterfeit.

^Okay I'm going a little bit extreme here.. but I'd rather carry a plastic grocery store bag than anything that is counterfeit.

me too! there are some totally cute "eco" reuseable grocery totes. have any any of you seen the disney one? with the tree where all the leaves are mickey heads that form one giant mickey? and it was only 3 dollars!

me too! there are some totally cute "eco" reuseable grocery totes. have any any of you seen the disney one? with the tree where all the leaves are mickey heads that form one giant mickey? and it was only 3 dollars!

^ you're too cute, threre's a Panda one at Toys r us...is sooo cute too.

Okay I know this thread will close soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.