Designer passport holders

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
:graucho:

And how much do you feel like splurging? Cos the top passport holder on my covet list would be something from Bottega Veneta :heart:

Wentworth-Roth

Longtime Member
O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
I have a Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas passport holder which I like a lot. It has two slots, one for the passport, one for eventual tickets (train eg), three credit card slots and another slot for bills or miscellaneous papers.

mooks

May 4, 2007
I have a Smythson one, traditional British stationers to the Royal family. I think my passport holder was around $200

M

mimi

^^ooooh, the Smythson ones are NICE! It'll make up for the ugly design of the new US Passports

Little_Girly

Nov 20, 2006
This is fabulous but not designer. It is a black croc one ($270) although I cannot vouch for the company as I've never bought form them.

http://www.bestleather.biz/

Neiman's usually have some good wallets, etc in so try there but they have very few on their site.

[vogue]

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
I vote for Smythson as well. It has got such a rich heritage and I especially love their first and most beautiful Bond Street Store. The leather is hard-wearing and of fantastic quality. Their products are beautiful and very durable! Love love love their exotic skins as well!

mooks

May 4, 2007
^^^ That's one of the reasons I like them so much, I love these old luxury companies

guccigirl2000

*Designer*Diva*
O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
Victoria, Canada
The Hermes ones are nice. I was going to get one but instead I got the Globetrotter Zippered Agenda and use that to carry travel documents. If you want to splurge the agenda is amazing...I carry my life around in that thing.