designer jewellery

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. do you all own pieces of designer jewellery?
    personally i own about 10 pieces of gucci and 2 dior. Really want some armarni hoops too

2. no designer jewelry here for me.. although i do really want some of chanel's fashion jewelry pieces..

3. I don't. I like custom jewerly more.

4. i only own a TISSOT watch that was given to me for my 21st b-day, but it cost a BOMB and i hardly wear it :shame: .... but last night i was in the LV store and saw these really cute hoop earrings! 0o0o I want!!!!!!! :nuts:

5. LV do have some absolutely fabulous jewellery dont they, i love the silver bracelets with the LV signs on!!
    i have to buy a gucci watch some point this year, its got to happen ive wanted one for years!!
    Ive got a gucci ring due in 2 weeks, my latest item, it was a present for christmas but the original was too big and the wrong style so i ordered one... but it wouldnt come for about a month :sad: at the fact designer shops dont open until the middle of january!! but when i do get it, it'll definately be worth it

6. wow! when you said you had 10 pieces i assumed that one or two of the pieces would be a watch! :nuts: i was actually quite surprised when i walked into LV and saw they had all this new stuff, eg/ sunglasses, earrings, rings, :amuse:

7. i prefere "serious" jewellery: cartier, salvini, bulgari.

8. well i suppose when your 16 years old, dont have a job and dont have rich parents then gucci and dior are perfectly acceptable are they not?
    and no none of my items are watches, although i would love to add watches to my collection this year :biggrin:
    im also going back to paris in 5 weeks so there may be a new bag or some more jewellery added then.

9. everyone must buy what pleases themselves:lol:

10. HOLY CRAP! you're 16!! you're SO lucky to have such beautiful stuff! I'm on 24 and i purchased my first LV bag last year!!!!! Keep up the hard work and keep saving those pennies!!!!!!! :biggrin:

11. I would love to see your collection gucci girl - what bags do you own :biggrin:

12. haha thanks, i get things for christmas and birthdays etc.. i also bought 4 pieces on hoildays last year from wages i earned over the summer.
    i dont really have designer bags, a few dkny and a LV holdall but its both mine and my mothers so my jewellery is my designer addiction.
    im also addicted to dior make up, i must have about £300 worth of it, and the lipglosses, i have about 50... that are just dior and another 30 odd of different designers/makeup brands

13. Yeah I have normally got most my stuff from birthday and xmas- i have just graduated and only had a job now for like a week LOL My first ever job:shame: - so hopefully more goodies coming my way LOL

I also am addicted to the dior make-up limited pieces - It all started from the dior girly pallette, which I got to match my dior girly bag - ever since then I have always got the dior make-up limited pieces - i loved the dior sparkling pallette - the pink one - i have the ring too and rarely use it as the lipglosses are not so much my colour - also I like to use them rarely as I just like to keep them . The dice too is cute , I love that one esp now that I have the dior gambler purse to match LOL -- I wonder what they will have next :P

14. i have some chanel and gucci pieces.

15. lol i love my dior girly compact!! i use it every day and dont know what im going to do when it runs out!!!
    the first one i got was the lipgloss in the palette with the pink diamantes on!! i have them all since then :S lol i have only used my dice once, and i tend not to use my ring either.. although i have the blue eyeshadow one not the pink lipgloss one... my mum has both but not used them.
    i was hoping to save up and get a bag when im in paris next month but i have £6 in my bank lol but its my birthday next week and im getting money off everybody so hopefully... and i should get a £100 bonus from school with any luck *crosses fingers* so that should be enough for even a purse!
    my friends think im mad spending all that money on makeup and jewellery (i have over £1000 worth of jewellery) but i cant justify buying fakes instead and i need the good quality makeup for my skin!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice