Designer Jeans VS. Non-Designer Jeans?

?

Couture Denim...or Not...?

1. Designer - True Religion, 7s, R&R, Juicy, D&G.....

2. Non-designer - Mavi, Guess, Roxy, Silver.....

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i own about a dozen paris of jeans....basic student uniform :rolleyes: but they're all brands like Mavi, Silver, Roxy, Billabong, Shank... u get the idea. i was wondering... Do designer jeans really make that much of a difference? :blink:in what way? i've never owned a pair of R & Rs or 7s.. i do admit they look really really cute... :girlsigh:but a pair of great lookin booty perking Mavis can cost as little as can$50, and the 7s are about can$300!! is it worth it? i've been eyeing the vic beckham ones... :love:

2. IMO designer jeans are a better quality. with the exception of rigid jeans, designer jeans feel more softer to me and they last longer as well.

but hey, if non-designer jeans fit you best, stick with it! it's about how clothes look on you, not about how expensive they are

3. i only wear (aussie) designer jeans - sass & bide, tsubi and bettina liano... i cant wait to go overseas and try on paige denim and siwy.
    i think stick with whatever suits you. if you're happy paying $300 for a pair of jeans, then do it! and im sure your booty looks good in whatever you're wearing! ;)

4. i completely agree!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

5. I also agree with this. Designer jeans fit me the best, so I buy them. I'd rather have a few pairs of great-fitting jeans than lots that don't look so hot on me. I buy them on sale whenever possible! But if I found some less expensive jeans that looked just as good or better on me, I'd definitely wear them!

6. i like the fit of designer jeans more so now that's all that i buy.. the only bad thing, i'm only 5'1 so everything has to be hemmed.!

7. I definitely only buy designer jeans. Don't know why but can't buy anything else. I love the way it looks, feels etc =)

8. it's another one of those things that once you switch you *really* can't go back. i thought my old 20 dollar jeans from ross were great. fit well, comfy, durable, etc. then i bought a pair of sevens. i get compliments on my jeans every time i wear them now (and always from people who's next question is what brand are they....so it's not like they're complimenting the price point or anything)

i wore a pair of my formerly favorite mossimo jeans from target to garden in about a month ago....it was like night and day. the fit i thought was so great? really unflattering. the length i thought was right? quite short in reality. and really not comfy anymore.

the only thing i dislike about designer denim is it's hard to find pockets without crazy designs on them. oh well. they do exist. :smile:

if the best jeans ever for you happen to be levi's GREAT!! i'm jealous! but for me, it's designer denim from now on...much to my husband's dismay.

9. Absolutely designer denim! I think 7 and R&R looks the best on me... I'm such a small person, that their smallest size is just good for me! It was really hard to find good-looking jeans before that! The fabric is amazing, and I like to buy jeans with fun details, but that still look classy.

10. i do not care i buy whatever fits me best wheter it is zara or mccartney

11. I agree with ilzabet...once you land your first pair, it's hard to turn back! I love the way designer jeans are died to make my legs look longer and leaner, how they lift my butt up, and how they're faded just right. And I think they pull my outfit together better when I'm carrying an expensive purse.

12. i buy designer now but have some non-designer pairs and I love them all equally! I do find that the designer ones don't stretch out and lose their shape like the cheaper ones do.

13. Ditto -- I used to be happy in my AE jeans, thinking it was silly to spend so much money on designers. Then I tried them and got totally hooked. It's hard to go back now. I just donated a bunch of my old denim to make room for the new:wlae:

14. I have an affinity for jeans! Years ago I use to think spending $200 on jeans was crazy. Well i guess i am insane because i own way too many. Now I consider it a steal if they are under 150. Love 'em!

15. i've just recently twigged on to designer jeans and yes... my old $40 jeans that i thought were bootylicious were really not after getting my first designer pair: paper denim & cloth. my latest acquisition is the rock & republic v. beckham jeans with those silly crystals on a pink crown and boy do i love them. i think the neurons in my brain aren't firing properly because i still regret buying a $30 pair of crap jeans (they seemed nice at the time!) yet i had no problem dropping $450 for the R&Rs!! :sos: next on the list is a pair of james jeans and then i'm done. 4 pairs is quite sufficient and besides i gotta start saving for the chanel 06 fall line!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice