Designer jeans flattering to a J-Lo butt

Joe Jeans (as already mentioned), Citizens (definitely for a curvier body--i should know:yes:), And I also use to like Blue Cult.

Mentioned above are some of my fav's that i have more than one pair of. But like most jeans: it's trial & error.

Like you, I am very curvy and I have a pair of black, blue and off white paige jeans that i :heart:. but not ALL the fits are flattering for my body.

Good Luck and let us know what you decide!

My co-worker says that Sevens for All Mankind are very nice because of the wash and the super long length. She says they make her feel slimmer and more proportioned.

=)

I don't have this problem. I have the no butt short legs problem....

I too have a big bum! I just bought a pair of Chip and Pepper's and they fit great. I agree that Sevens don't fit well at all. At least not with the size of my arse!

My rear is like the rapper Trina...what fits me nice are blue cults, COH,earls and now and again Sevens depending on the cut(but they are not made for juicy booties as a whole). Someone mentioned above, COH are very roomy in the butt area.

I also have a curvier shape, and Sevens reallyyy dont work for me either!! I think its because many of the styles of very low rise. But like others mentioned, COH jeans fit very well! Also, True Religion jeans fit great as well. Good Luck finding the perfect pair...it will feel amazing once you finally do ;)