Travel Designer in Thailand

Postyco

Jul 28, 2015
Hi Guys!

I’ll be traveling to a couple places in Thailand (bangkok, chiang mai, chiang rai, and phuket) and wanted to hear some feedback about wearing designer in the most touristy areas. I’m not super skittish and not really worried about pick pocketers but more so people actually robbing me of my bag. I’m planning on taking my tropical LV Twist. Would this be risky in any of the mentioned cities ?

Hi Guys!

I’ll be traveling to a couple places in Thailand (bangkok, chiang mai, chiang rai, and phuket) and wanted to hear some feedback about wearing designer in the most touristy areas. I’m not super skittish and not really worried about pick pocketers but more so people actually robbing me of my bag. I’m planning on taking my tropical LV Twist. Would this be risky in any of the mentioned cities ?

I don't think it would be too risky. Overall, Thailand felt very safe to me. There are so many fakes there (both on the tourists and the locals), that your real LV will not draw attention. I also remember hearing from a local that many of the citizens are practicing Buddhists and major crime is relatively low. You still have to watch out for pick pockets though, and as always exercise common sense in crowded areas.

I don't think it would be too risky. Overall, Thailand felt very safe to me. There are so many fakes there (both on the tourists and the locals), that your real LV will not draw attention. I also remember hearing from a local that many of the citizens are practicing Buddhists and major crime is relatively low. You still have to watch out for pick pockets though, and as always exercise common sense in crowded areas.
Very happy to hear this, thank you!