Designer heels that are comfortable? (preferably elegant)

My DD has a high arch and finds certain brands far more comfortable than others as they give her more support. Prada in general seems to be comfortable for her. I think comfort may depend on the shape of your foot. You have to find the brands that work for you by trying on lots of shoes.

I find that Stuart Weizman works pretty well for me, but I do not always like what is offered. I was surprised recently to find a pair of Coach pumps that are comfortable. Usually that brand is too wide for my foot, so I guess you never know.

My DD has a high arch and finds certain brands far more comfortable than others as they give her more support. Prada in general seems to be comfortable for her. I think comfort may depend on the shape of your foot. You have to find the brands that work for you by trying on lots of shoes.

I find that Stuart Weizman works pretty well for me, but I do not always like what is offered. I was surprised recently to find a pair of Coach pumps that are comfortable. Usually that brand is too wide for my foot, so I guess you never know.

I agree. The shape of your foot has a lot to do with comfort of the shoe you wear. I like YSL Tribute sandals. I have varying sizes in this style and they are all comfortable for the most part. I suggest trying, Aquazurra, Jimmy Choo, Gucci and Prada.

I have a wide upper foot and need a larger toe box and much to my husbands dismay I find Dior pumps to be the most comfortable :lol:

For a lower priced brand that is great for simple work pumps I have had success with Peter Kaiser.

The most comfortable heels I've ever owned are Charlotte Olympia and Angelina Voloshina. They use great, soft materials and there's a real sense of craftsmanship in their shoes, in these heels I never feel tired!

My favourites are Choo and Gina; I have quite a few pairs by those designers in different heights and styles and all are comfortable. I then have one pair each of CL, Dolce and Gabbana, and Stuart Weitzman, and all are comfortable; CL get a pretty bad rap, but the style I have (New Simple 120mm) are super comfy and I can wear them for hours standing/dancing etc. The three pairs of Manolos I have are probably my least comfortable designer shoes, and they generally get pretty good reviews for comfort. So, I think it depends a lot on the shape of your feet, and also the style of the shoe.

My YVES SAINT LAURENT Opyum black suede courts which I bought about 5 years ago are my most comfortable heels ever. I can wear them all night and not have that urge to kick them off when I get home like with all my other shoes. I find my Manolos which I have a 4 pairs of are also pretty comfortable. Loubontins are my least comfortable, I have 3 pairs and they can kill my feet.

What do you ladies think about Dolce & Gabbana heels? About to get two pairs. I used to wear heels all the time in my teens (I'm only 5 feet tall so I need all the help I can get!) High, high ones too. But when I got older I just started living in my Frye motorcycle boots... while I still love them, I feel that it's time for me to come back to heels & wear nicer heels than I did in my teens.

One thing I see is almost everyone loves YSL Tribute! I will have to keep that in mind...

To me, Christian Louboutin, Saint Laurent and Gianvito Rossi are the most comfortable, but in each case, you must only get the ones with (a) the round, almond, or open toe; and (b) a heel height that is either (1) 85 mm or under, or (ii) has a platform. Hope this helps.