Designer Handbags in Manila Philippines

rm_petite

Mar 21, 2012
Hi Ladies,

To those who live in Manila, where is the best place to go shopping for a designer handbag. I've heard about Bagaholic in Makati, does anyone have experience buying designer bags there?

assumptionista said:
Greenbelt felt like a smaller Union Square to me. All the upscale store you can think of are there...

Thanks!, I bought my Chanel classics in Chanel Boutique in Union Square. I love it there. Have you ever try to go to this Bagaholic where they sell luxury pre-owned handbags?

i've seen the store many times but have never gone inside as i haven't really been looking for a bag. i did see the store in their old location though, which was quite small. i sometimes drop by their watch store (same company) and a few bags would be on display, like i've always seen a chanel gst tote and it retailed for about 160,000 pesos = 3,700 USD if i remember correctly. not quite sure if the bag was brand new though.

are you planning to visit? here in manila, a lot of resellers are also online, on facebook and multiply, with both brand new and pre-owned bags. i would think they'd allow to do meet-ups so you can view the bags. there's also another store similar to bagaholic in greenhills, san juan.

hope this info helps! :smile:

Thank you Ladies! for the shopping places recommendation. I had fun shopping in Greenbelt area, also I got lucky to purchased a good deal Chanel Mini flap in Bagaholic where they sell variety of luxury branded handbags