Designer Dilemma!!!

Miruna

Apr 8, 2008
Ok Ladies, i know everyone here has their opinions, so i need everyones!!!

I don't know if anyone remembers, but i posted a few days ago that i bought my first designer bad- the LV neverfull MM!!! but now, i'm rethinking...
my dilemma is this: Should i keep the neverfull and save for a Chanel shopper, or should i exchange the neverfull for the speedy 30 and save for the Chanel? Either way, i'm getting a Chanel!!

My reasoning is that i'm not a rich person, i save up for my bags, and even then i'm not going to buy balenciaga's and tod's etc. i want a couple of classic, go anywhere bags, definitely a LV, Chanel and maybe a Prada...but that's it...i also want it to be practical, so i like totes...i'm think exchange for a LV speedy 30 and keep saving for the Chanel...or keep the neverfull...i CAN'T DECiDE!!! HELP!!! But i can't have BOTH the speedy AND the neverfull!! it's gotta be one!

miruna, i think u should stick with the neverfull. the speedy is sure a classic but it seems like u need a tote bag instead of a classic bag u can't use as much :smile:

and keep on saving for a chanel!

Kind of depends on whether you would rather have a shoulder bag or a bag to arm-carry.
Most people would tell you that the Speedy is more of a classic, though.
Personally I'd keep the Neverfull because I am a shoulder bag fan.

I want a handheld and a tote, so that's why i want to exchange for a speedy, and save up and get a chanel tote! i don't want 2 bags of one designer! or i could get a damier canvas speedy...and keep the neverfull...and save up for a chanel...
ooooiiii!!!!!

If you ultimately want a Chanel, I'd suggest you return the neverfull and save up for a Chanel. If you want a name brand bag now, then keep the neverfull and save for a Chanel next. Bottom line, I wouldn't exchange it with a Speedy.