Designer Diaper Bags ...

Hello Ladies - I am a new member. I adore purses. I have collected since I received my first LV at 16 yrs old (I am 36). I still have that purse, it is one of my faves. I have not kept most of my purses through out the years (dumb dumb dumb) but I still have several Coach, Gucci, DB and LV's. I dream of a Chanel. My husband doesn't completed understand all this so designer purses have slowed down since becoming a full time Mom! :rolleyes:

ETA: My husband got me the Burberry Diaper Bag. I did not like it (no zipper, didn't think the card board inserts would hold up in a diaper bag - yes, cardboard, I even talked to them about this) and returned it to Burberry.

Anyway, my question ... I am now a Mommy and want to carry a Designer Diaper Bag. The Gucci seemed too big and heavy for me (I am 5'1"). I think I have narrowed it down to the Coach Hampton Scarf collection. Anyone have this? If so, can you please post a picture and tell me what you think, is it durable, do you like it? Any other suggestions?

TK

I have the Kate Spade Diaper Bag. I use it for school and books, though. It's quite roomy and it comes with interior compartments to store baby bottles and stuff. But know that if you get the large bag, it really IS quite large.

Hello Ladies - I am a new member. I adore purses. I have collected since I received my first LV at 16 yrs old (I am 36). I still have that purse, it is one of my faves. I have not kept most of my purses through out the years (dumb dumb dumb) but I still have several Coach, Gucci, DB and LV's. I dream of a Chanel. My husband doesn't completed understand all this so designer purses have slowed down since becoming a full time Mom! :rolleyes:

ETA: My husband got me the Burberry Diaper Bag. I did not like it (no zipper, didn't think the card board inserts would hold up in a diaper bag - yes, cardboard, I even talked to them about this) and returned it to Burberry.

Anyway, my question ... I am now a Mommy and want to carry a Designer Diaper Bag. The Gucci seemed too big and heavy for me (I am 5'1"). I think I have narrowed it down to the Coach Hampton Scarf collection. Anyone have this? If so, can you please post a picture and tell me what you think, is it durable, do you like it? Any other suggestions?

TK

Nope don't have it but I'm a mommy as well and after having used "real" diaperbags (I also had a Burberry canvas/novastriped, which was actually pretty practical but rather a summerbag).
I have now gone back to "real" bags, why don't you try a Balenciaga, work or city...I just love the Balbags because they are so lightweighed!

LOL at ShimmaPuff.

Hi Tracy, must it be a designer diaper purse? Hope you won't mind my posting a couple of non-designer totes/purses in case others might be looking for a diaper bag and would like to have more options.

TracyJoy
Etsy :: Diaper and Stroller Bag IN ONE RAVISHING RED
Diaper and stroller bag

BabyBugBoutique makes very cute bags:
Etsy :: Sage Dragonfly Gingham Tote Diaper Bag

Janine King Design
Etsy :: JANINE KING Lrg Tote Diaper Knitting Bag - MOD DOTS Neutral

On zappos, there's a leather diaper bag by Not Rational:

Not Rational Handbags Diaper Bag Leather (Midnight Blue) - Diaper Tote

they are not designers, but I used Baby Bjorn diaper bag (wich is very convenient) with my #1
260x0_$archive$images$products$mobility$0351$diaperbag_cityblue.jpg

and Kecci Shanghai backpack (they come in different patters) with my #2

NS8000-19.jpg

Attachments

• DDDiaperBagMenu.jpg
    DDDiaperBagMenu.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 50
  • GFPSUBMenu.jpg
    GFPSUBMenu.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 49
I have a Coach scarf print handbag and Its absolutley grogoues but the fabric is made out of Satin (i think) and I am always worried I'll dirty it because the fabric is so delicate!!

i.e double check the fabric of the diaper bag!!

I started out using a diaper bag which was a backpack. Loved the ease, but I could never find anything in it.

I ended up finding a large Prada messenger bag (the one with two pockets on the front of the bag), and its perfect. It carries everything I need with plenty of room for random things!

I use one of the front pockets for my stuff, and the rest is the babys. When I go out alone, I just take the clutch that holds my stuff with me, and I'm off!

Good luck! I know how impossible the search is!