Designer cosmetic bags in addition to designer purses?

I use the free with purcahse too! I also tend to stuff my coach scribble stitch wristlet full of stuff and throw it in a bag. My make-up has the nice labels, lol, not what I keep them in. :smile:

i've thought about getting an LV trousse to haul around all the little stuff i use in my school tote (cell phone, pens, mints, lipgloss, etc.) because i know the canvas is so durable, but it's not on the top of my list. i just want something that won't fall apart and look worn!

I'm using this el cheapo makeup/pencil bag made of faux silver leather. It's cute, but definitely showing a little wear... So I'm on a hunt now. Basically the thought is $17-25 OR $200+, lol

I use Prada cosmetic bags. I have one large green bag I keep my makeup in that I bought in Italy over 6 years ago and it's still in great condition. I also have a smaller black bag that I've had for a while too. I like them because they're simple and great quality.

I lost my last cosmetic bag, it was a blue old navy one but I liked it.I guess I should probably buy a new one, it's not an enormous deal to me what it is as long as it's classier than hauling recepts, credit cards, and makeup around in ziplock bags!

Nah, I always make a mess with my makeup and I wouldn't want to ruin it :shame: I use an Elizabeth Arden makeup clutch bag that I got as a free gift when I bought some blush.

I just use, as you said, whatever comes free with purchase.:biggrin: But inside my purse I carry a mini papillon with mascara, lip gloss, mini tube of hand moisturizer, etc.