Designer Brands You Will Never Buy

I love all designer bags there are just some models I would never buy. I love Louis Vuitton but I would never buy one of their monogram bags. I don't like Balenciaga bags but I really like the Balenciaga Kraft...

As much as I'd love to wear balenciaga, but the bags don't really match my girly girl style overall. Except for the red giant city and one of the clutches, I can't really picture myself wearing balenciaga bags.. not saying I wouldn't buy one, but I may just buy one balenciaga for the rest of my life.,

I wouldn't buy LV, too overrated. Especialy the monogram.

Furla candy bags are plain seasonal bags. Come and go so easily and not versatile at all. I won't buy one.

Agnes b. too grandma ish, less the class. Will never buy one.

BeginnerBagLove said:
Hermes. You've gotta be truly wealthy to own one of those things. A birkin isn't something I can just save up for like other bags. Where in the hell would my broke a** college student self carry a birkin. Grocery shopping? a kegger?? It's just not happening!

Beginner BagLove, there is no denying that birkins cost a small fortune. sure, use it to carry groceries, your lap top or as Marc Jacobs does......
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...erm-s-Birkin-bag-carry-beachwear-designs.html

BeginnerBagLove said:
Hermes. You've gotta be truly wealthy to own one of those things. A birkin isn't something I can just save up for like other bags. Where in the hell would my broke a** college student self carry a birkin. Grocery shopping? a kegger?? It's just not happening!

there no arguement that birkins cost a small fortune, but think of the below link while carrying groceries or a lap top in one
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...erm-s-Birkin-bag-carry-beachwear-designs.html

Should I even say what bags that I don't like? Somebody who carries that bag might take it personally.

I grew to hate Dooney & Bourkes when they were super popular about 20 years ago.They were too preppy looking, with the duck logo on them.

I am at the point now, where I would like a nice, but logo-less handbag. I think logos that are too obvious are becoming passe. Especially when the logo is copied and faked all over the place.

What I really want is a nice, made-in-Italy handbag. And please don't anyone think I have anything against other countries or cultures....its just that when it comes to handbags and shoes, my preference is for those made in Italy.

IMO, if you can afford it, I believe buying the classic bags from Chanel "Classic Flap" Balenciaga" City, " Celine "luggage, "Hermes" Birkin, " Proenza " PS1/ 11, Burberry "classic tote", YSL/SLP?? "cabas Chyc", LV "speedy", etc are always worth it. And if you can take care of them, you can sell them in the future without losing any money. Brands that I feel are OK are Dooney and Dior and even Prada and more. Do not get me wrong, if a bag is my style, I will buy it no matter what brand it is. I do feel safest buying classics though cause I know I will use it and still get my money for it.

Attachments

• image-2007641586.jpg
    image-2007641586.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 996
NYC Glitz said:
IMO, if you can afford it, I believe buying the classic bags from Chanel "Classic Flap" Balenciaga" City, " Celine "luggage, "Hermes" Birkin, " Proenza " PS1/ 11, Burberry "classic tote", YSL/SLP?? "cabas Chyc", LV "speedy", etc are always worth it. And if you can take care of them, you can sell them in the future without losing any money. Brands that I feel are OK are Dooney and Dior and even Prada and more. Do not get me wrong, if a bag is my style, I will buy it no matter what brand it is. I do feel safest buying classics though cause I know I will use it and still get my money for it.

I don't think you will not lose any money if you sell used branded bags because the bags don't grow in value, they are not investment items financial wise. But style wise, I agree that classics will stand the test of time and we can even pass it on to our next generation. Much like a luxurious watch.

That's why I think every woman has to own at least one classic if she can afford it like chanel flap bag for example. At least this is how I see it..

gucci and louis vuitton are my definite dislikes. it's just the whole knock off air they have around them, i guess. you can never really tell if they are fake or real, just because they have been duplicated so many times.
i dont like guess as well.