Designer Boxes: what do you do with them?

Cc1213

Sep 15, 2012
Denver, CO
Do you keep all of your designer boxes? I do. While I use some for storage, I'm starting to feel like a box hoarder! Do you ladies keep em or toss em? Have any special uses for them?

tinyyogini

Jun 22, 2016
I throw them all away. I often request to not be given a box and have been known to toss small designer jewelry boxes away before I even get home! Some retailers have told me they must give me a box, so I put it in my recycling bin when I get home.

Pollie-Jean

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Do you keep all of your designer boxes? I do. While I use some for storage, I'm starting to feel like a box hoarder! Do you ladies keep em or toss em? Have any special uses for them?
:lol: me too ! I not have the heart to trash them .... and they're beginning to congest my cabinets :whut:
Some of them are perfect to store my scarves or Bal tassels , designer bag invoices and similar accessoiries

Reactions: dotty8

kkfiregirl

Dec 30, 2015
Tossed all but chanel magnetic box.
Last hermes box was used as stomp-therapy, during holidays.
Jumpjumpstompstomp = flattened.
Saved a few lives, right there.;)
I take great pleasure in stomping on boxes to flatten them - my husband doesn't get it [emoji6]

Reactions: remainsilly
T

the_black_tie_diyer

Hi!

I only keep 3 or 4 at hand that I store some of the seasonal stuff/accessories in. I have given all others to a lady who does handicrafts. And now a days I mostly tell the SA straight away that I will not need a box and/or shopping bag and would just like the dust bag.

Kind regards,
Oliver

cloee

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
I kept some (mostly used for storage at the top shelf of closet) but have disposed most. i have kept jewelry boxes for now coz I only have a handful and they are less bulky.

Reactions: cindyjones612
Oct 18, 2009
I keep my Louis Vuitton boxes for storage...but accidentally crushed many of the boxes during moving :sad: I wish I could just go to the stores and buy the boxes alone. I don't keep any of the other boxes...only because I don't like them as much as the LV boxes and it's difficult to move without damaging anyway.

Reactions: Pmrbfay