Designer Bags - Online Shopping???

simran

Oct 2, 2008
Hi all,

I am looking for what other online shops there are which I could look into to buy authentic designer items...Bags and other accesories but mostly bags for now.

m not looking for private sellers like ebay.

The only online shop with really good deals i am aware of so far is JOMASHOP.com. The only problem is the selection in terms of bags and accesories is quite low.

please advise which other ones are there with good deals which have been tried and tested and have not had any problems?

Whatever you do, do NOT buy online from Coach Bags Outlet (coachbagsoutlet.com) ! I bought Coach bag from them and the underlying shell was ripping off from the outer shell after two weeks since it arrived . And on top of that the seller wouldn't agree to exchange it!
Have fun shopping, but not like me.

Last edited:
ok .just tht i successfully bought a D & G watch from joma...so i dunno ....and i only bought from jomashop after reading positive reviews about it on purseblog

i tried the gucci website but i dont think it ships to nz......buying gucci in nz is way tooo expensive....and thats why i find buying things online cheaper.

Last edited: