Home & Garden Designer and Other Furniture

Hi thank you so much, not at all my furniture the dining room também is from this company in Mozambique https://m.facebook.com/TCTDalmann/
However the coffee table is an antique price that I bought when we lived in Singapore it’s so old. I bought it in Singapore, I do think we get the coffee table any more, but the furniture is from this company called Dalman tct, the coffee table was bought in Singapore, the company is called just Anthony.i hope that helps.
There's a lot of beautiful basketry and carpentry in Africa, for sure.

There's a lot of beautiful basketry and carpentry in Africa, for sure.
Really allot, but particular with this company, they are an UK company that came to Mocambique and is doing it right imepoti g the furniture to the Uk. For every tree they cut they plant 100, also the fact that you can get this wood anywhere in the world but Mozambique makes it so special for me. It’s hard wood.

Really allot, but particular with this company, they are an UK company that came to Mocambique and is doing it right imepoti g the furniture to the Uk. For every tree they cut they plant 100, also the fact that you can get this wood anywhere in the world but Mozambique makes it so special for me. It’s hard wood.
Especially for you, Cams.

These are from Africa. I can't specify anymore because you know, trying to stay anonymous on the internets, har har. They are old and well-used and never get re-oiled properly as they ought to be but mean so much to me because of from where they are and for how long we've had them in my family. The larger ones are always on my kitchen counter often full of fruit and the smaller one is for now a keep-all for my office desk.

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

Bought some lovely mugs from Marimekko. Haven't used mugs since ages because we always use our Duralex glasses even for hot drinks. But I felt like a change and this season they had fantastic patterns with foxes, tigers and a gorgeous horse pattern so couldn't resist. Will post pics later.

Also finally found a wooden tray to keep my wooden Danish animal collection on and some other items I love and want to keep in my sight for good feels and inspiration. Will post when it all arrives.

Tray from &Tradition by Space Copenhagen
Tray_SC65_oak_side.jpg

ATD_Contract_2021_Collect-Tray-SC65_Collect-Glass-SC61_Collect-Carafe-SC63-1500x2000.jpg

Two of the Marimekko mugs
2029Marimekko_AK.jpg
2021-10-24_00-38.png

Sorry, no furniture from Article but velvet upholstery sounds divine! Please share pics if you can, would love to see.

I'll try to take some tomorrow during the day! Got the couch after seeing the brand and style recommended on The Strategist/NY Magazine for solid but inexpensive sofas. The velvet was really speaking to me - got a grey couch and a complementary blue ottoman.

A velvet brush helps a lot !

Just picked one up to help fluff up the pile!

Especially for you, Cams.

These are from Africa. I can't specify anymore because you know, trying to stay anonymous on the internets, har har. They are old and well-used and never get re-oiled properly as they ought to be but mean so much to me because of from where they are and for how long we've had them in my family. The larger ones are always on my kitchen counter often full of fruit and the smaller one is for now a keep-all for my office desk.

View attachment 5231191

View attachment 5231192
They are beautiful, I love them. Thank you for sharing that hard wood can only be found in Africa.

Bought some lovely mugs from Marimekko. Haven't used mugs since ages because we always use our Duralex glasses even for hot drinks. But I felt like a change and this season they had fantastic patterns with foxes, tigers and a gorgeous horse pattern so couldn't resist. Will post pics later.

Also finally found a wooden tray to keep my wooden Danish animal collection on and some other items I love and want to keep in my sight for good feels and inspiration. Will post when it all arrives.

Tray from &Tradition by Space Copenhagen
View attachment 5231205

View attachment 5231206

Two of the Marimekko mugs
View attachment 5231208
View attachment 5231207
Thats Beautiful.

Does anyone have any furniture from Article? Specifically, anything in their velvet upholstery and have any tips for care of velvet furniture?
Hi I don’t have the furniture the brand you mentioned, but I bought here in Vamcouver upholstery dining room chairs and I really just strong a clean piece of cloth on them softly, dry clean cloth and voila they always look great.

Reactions: poizenisxkandee