Design your dream bag!

grnbri

O.G.
Jul 27, 2013
Do you have any favorite bags that have just 1 or 2 details you wish were present? Maybe change in leather or an extra pocket? What would you do to tweak your favorite bag(s) to make it absolutely perfect for you?

And yes, there is always going bespoke, but not all of us can afford that :smile:

I will go first!
1). Chloe medium drew in pebbled leather: I love you but I'd love you even more if you had a subtle slip pocket across the back for easier access. And for the chain strap version, I'd like to have a short piece of matching leather on top so there is no shoulder-digging.

2). Medium PS1: you have all the dream pockets a busy mama could want! But why can't you come with a longer strap for crossbody????

1. My Gucci python Catherine but also have it in the dark green python of my also Gucci Boule wallet

2. Hermes Victoria 35 with shorter hand-held straps, you can't get them over the shoulder anyway so I have no idea why they are that weird floppy mid-length

I will put under 2 categories. Owned n wish to buy

OWNED:
Chanel Jumbo, u r almost perfect except for your weight.

Chanel WoC's, I need to remove your strap so I can carry u as clutch without your strap taking up so much space inside.

LV P Metis, u r almost perfect but a tad small in size.

LV Papi, why can't your strap stays in my shoulder?

LV Petit Noe, love how classic u look but your shoulder strap is too thick! U should have Crossbody strap too.

Saint Laurent Med Cabas Chyc, u r pretty but not too practical without strap.

Loewe Amazona, u need to have long strap too!

Mansur Gavriel Crossbody bag. I bought u for a bag I can carry Crossbody as your name suggested but why is your strap not long enough??

Marc Jacob Stam, even though u r no longer trendy I will still love u if only u r lighter.

WISH LIST BAGS
LV Trevi, LV Manhattan, Phillip Lim Pashli, A Wang Rockie
I heard all 4 of u r heavy!

LV Metis Hobo, I wish u r tote with zip, not open tote.

Proenza Schouler PS1 Med. u r perfect in size n nice pockets but your strap is too short!

"Women's" LV styles in damier graphite (black and gray checks).

Also, I'm not normally a fan of a lot of inside organization but one time I had a "no-name" purse with multiple pockets/dividers - at first I didn't think I'd like it but after using it for a while I loved it. I've never found another like it - closest I've come is my MK Zip Top Jet Set Tote (the one people say looks like an LV Totally) which has several inside pockets, but I'd like it to have a couple of dividers as well.

"Women's" LV styles in damier graphite (black and gray checks).

Also, I'm not normally a fan of a lot of inside organization but one time I had a "no-name" purse with multiple pockets/dividers - at first I didn't think I'd like it but after using it for a while I loved it. I've never found another like it - closest I've come is my MK Zip Top Jet Set Tote (the one people say looks like an LV Totally) which has several inside pockets, but I'd like it to have a couple of dividers as well.

We think so much alike!

My dream bag would be...
East west
Smoke grey suede
Hobo, with a long enough drop so it can be easily put on the shoulder&accessed
Shoulder strap must be sewed directly on the sides of the bag, preferrably the side and strap would be made of one piece.
Silver hardware, not covered in the forementioned but with a couple elegant pieces
Zipped top
Abt. 40-45 cm across the top
No divider inside, 2 pockets for phone&bus ticket, at least one zipped pocket
Lining must be sturdy and fit perfectly

I think that's about it.

My dream bag would be...
East west
Smoke grey suede
Hobo, with a long enough drop so it can be easily put on the shoulder&accessed
Shoulder strap must be sewed directly on the sides of the bag, preferrably the side and strap would be made of one piece.
Silver hardware, not covered in the forementioned but with a couple elegant pieces
Zipped top
Abt. 40-45 cm across the top
No divider inside, 2 pockets for phone&bus ticket, at least one zipped pocket
Lining must be sturdy and fit perfectly

I think that's about it.
Proenza Schouler Medium PS1 -- a little larger, a real crossbody strap, and thicker leather that maintains its shape a bit more, possibly Mulberry's glossy goat leather.

In general, I'd like the urban/edgy bags to go up a few notches in quality. I feel like the highest quality bags often look a little dowdy, and the coolest looking bags just don't seem lux. I want both!

Would love if the Fendi petit 2jours didn't have the centre divider. Other than that it is the perfect bag for me!

Also, I think more bags need to have feet. Really any bag with a structured base should have them.

Proenza Schouler Medium PS1 -- a little larger, a real crossbody strap, and thicker leather that maintains its shape a bit more, possibly Mulberry's glossy goat leather.

In general, I'd like the urban/edgy bags to go up a few notches in quality. I feel like the highest quality bags often look a little dowdy, and the coolest looking bags just don't seem lux. I want both!

+1

Also, I think more bags need to have feet. Really any bag with a structured base should have them.

So agree with feet for all structured bag!

I'm designing my dream bag.

1) She will b my work bag. 2 compartment, structured, comes with feet, handheld + detachable Crossbody strap, zip pocket in front that can actually fit large smart phone n large pocket behind the back plus 2 more pocket inside bag. She will have just a lil bit of studs. She can fit 13" laptop.

2) med size Messenger bag with 2 pocket in front, 2 option of crossbody strap (nylon n leather) Zip back pocket. Rugged looking.

3) Med size Crossbody Tasseled Hobo in distressed leather. Front, back n 2 pocket inside.

4) Something like LV Speedy B, but with firm base, with practical pocket in front n back, feet, large n small pocket inside bag.

5) Casual chic crossbody Saddle bag with back pocket. Adorned with fringes

Anyone know if bags like this exist? [emoji23]