Design team

Bring back suede linings quickly, bring back thick and smooshy leather none of this printed goat rubbish that rubs off, make more relaxed hobo styles, bring in more midnight full stop, have darker linings in tessie Oxblood, more keyrings and SLGs, design something in between SBS and bays size, like small buckle bays but no open ends, daria/bella satchel shape bags are great as can carry on shoulder or cross body, bring back mini Lexi but is fab leather, none of that over processed leather please...... All in time for A/W please. I have been a good girl and will be writing to Santa with my list

My wish list includes oxblood bags with brass hardware instead of shiny gold... and all bags to be available with nickel hardware unless it REALLY doesn't go with the colour at all.

And bring back the small Del Rey in goat leather in some new colours.

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Bring back suede linings quickly, bring back thick and smooshy leather none of this printed goat rubbish that rubs off, make more relaxed hobo styles, bring in more midnight full stop, have darker linings in tessie Oxblood, more keyrings and SLGs, design something in between SBS and bays size, like small buckle bays but no open ends, daria/bella satchel shape bags are great as can carry on shoulder or cross body, bring back mini Lexi but is fab leather, none of that over processed leather please...... All in time for A/W please. I have been a good girl and will be writing to Santa with my list

And winning the lottery??

We should be used as an official focus group :idea: :coolio:

With samples to try out, obviously! Bet we would have spotted the issue with the corners on the Freya and saved a lot of hassle...

Yes = bring back a tasteful, dark green

No = cheaper/thinner leather, printed to resemble the costly/better leather once used

Yes = quality linings

No = clean lines without any character whatsoever

Yes = additional wardrobe/accessories for the steiff bears, especially tiny bags