Design or Create your own LV bag/clutch???

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Has anyone heard about this...apparently its a limited promotion Louis Vuitton will be having for their VIP customers...allowing people to design/create their own signature bag or clutch and choose from an array of fabrics, leathers and exotics...apparently SA said one option was about 55K USD because of the crocodile used on the bag!!!

You also get to have your name inside the bag/clutch and you pick the colors and how you would like it to look!!!!

Any other news about this on TPF?

I'm not a huge LV fan, I just like the runway L.E. items every now and then so I havent been on the LV TPF forum in awhile (sorry if this has been discussed in great lengths already...)

I was just telling DH last night that I wish I could make my own LV bag - becuase there are a few things I want to change about all of them to make the perfect bag.
Darn! I'd love to be a part of this.

I haven't heard of this. All I know of is the VIP Sac Louis bag, that you could customize with leathers and your name was on the inside. I think the Custom Clutch will be very popular! :yes: Please keep us updated! Are you going to get one?

^^yep...i'll def keep you guys posted...my SA is going to let me know the options in materials and prices and styles when she gets the list together...

BTW--Chanel is having a design your own bag??? I didnt know!!! Any links to this info???

Its the Sac Louis. (..see my avatar)They added a bit to the VIC program. There really isn't an array of fabric/skins to choose from at all.

Like you I mainly buy the LE bags, but I do have a Sac Louis and out of all my bags...it is the only one that gets a 2-3rd look from woman AND men.

I broke the news about the VIC program early last year. I haven't really been posting on TPF like I used to...so I never posted updates on the VIC only bags.

^^thanks photomama24 for more info...what is VIC supposed to stand for?

Your bag is darling...any modeling pics so we can see how big it is?

Sorry I dont know much about LV bags hehe...