design her gals

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey I saw this on Oprah!! it's sooo cute!! You design your own gal just to look like you!!! You can choose a balenciaga bag or even a burberry bag just to go with you!!!

its Personalized stationery by Designhergals.com - Party Invitations, Stickers, Note Cards, and more.

Go to it, make a version of yourself and lets post em up so we can see them!! I don't know if you can make a link for it but you can take a screen shot of it and then just crop it!!

I spent a while on it.. I think i'm just way too overly excited :yahoo:

2. oh yeah hehehe on to get you started you just look for the get started button on the right hand column :smile:

3. heres mine :smile: hehehe well it's not exactly how I look.. one thing is off, the hermes bag.. I like to dream :graucho:

[​IMG]

4. I love them. I have ordered from them before. Plus they are for a good cause. :smile:

5. This was alot of fun!! Here I am... with my new Bbag!
    [​IMG]

6. This is awesome...Thanks for sharing....

7. I Have Ordered From This Company Before......I Love It!!!! Super Cute!!!!! :smile:

8. Cute site! Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice