Descion time......help!

Mdraz333

Jan 19, 2013
I really want to get a mini tanner, I just keep changing my mind on the color......help........either black, cognac or mint. Pros/cons and suggestions are much appreciated, thanks!:smile:

i'm partial to the mint as well. it's really pretty and for me it's a standout color but also a neutral. you also never know if you would see it again. good luck with the decision! its such a cute bag!

I vote in this order: black, cognac then mint. I personally would use the black or cognac more often. If you do have the wardrobe for mint, I think it's gorgeous especially on this style of bag.

Thanks for the input, I was leaning towards black, but fell in love with the mint color. I got the wallet and monogrammed card case in mint, thinking that would satisfy my mint craving, but I can't get it out of my head. I am a little concerned about being able to keep the mint looking nice and clean

I apple my bags, especially those that could possibly have color transfer and *knock on wood* ~ have never had color transfer so far, even with a very white satchel from a few years back! Apple conditioner and stain/ rain garde are great.