DES in Korea 2024 - AB, Wink, Marble, Thank You, Yellow, etc...

i went to thankyou after i saw some bad reviews about wink, also dr. kim from thankyou is one of the most reviewed surgeons for DES on gangnam unnie so i trusted him. it’s been 1 month and i love my results

Yea, it's total bs.

What did you want to fix on your eyes?

I found a surgeon in Argentina. He seems to be pretty good, he even works with people who have had like accidents and messed up their eyes. As well as kids who have issues with their eyes.

He doesn't really have too many before and afters of younger people though.
Thank you for sharing this. My previous double eyelid surgery left me uneven eyelids. Due to the fat loss, my upper eyelids were sunken that needed fat grafting. I am going to do FL in the States and find another surgeon to do the DES revision later.

i went to thankyou after i saw some bad reviews about wink, also dr. kim from thankyou is one of the most reviewed surgeons for DES on gangnam unnie so i trusted him. it’s been 1 month and i love my results
I am happy for you. I may go back to Thank You for the revision. I just don’t like the attitude of the Chinese consultant who cancelled my surgery just because I delayed paying the deposit.

Oh yea? And how much did you pay? $4-10 thousand for des?

I doubt he's the most highly reviewed on Unni.

Zestar has pretty good reviews and I think the before and afters are actually better than Thank you. Also, Zestar has a lot more reviews than Thank you.

Can you show your before and afters?

Yea, I didn't look into the clinic, but I posted it to show an example of prices you can find in the US compared to here.

Groupon has a clinic in Beverly Hills which also prices Upper blepharoplasty at $1999.

So, let's say you go for someone who is more skilled than these clinics, how much would they charge? 3-4 or 5k?

That's still cheaper than flying out here and paying for all these expenses plus possibly losing out more days of work.

Oh yea? And how much did you pay? $4-10 thousand for des?

I doubt he's the most highly reviewed on Unni.

Zestar has pretty good reviews and I think the before and afters are actually better than Thank you. Also, Zestar has a lot more reviews than Thank you.

Can you show your before and afters?
why do u have such a stinky attitude? 💀 and no i did not pay that much that would be crazy lol.
IMG_6799.png
he is the 5th most reviewed doctor for eye surgery out of hundreds of doctors so he is clearly one of the most reviewed. u thought i was lying? u could’ve easily checked first before spewing nonsense

I am happy for you. I may go back to Thank You for the revision. I just don’t like the attitude of the Chinese consultant who cancelled my surgery just because I delayed paying the deposit.
you could try contacting the english consultant through whatsapp if you ever plan on going to thankyou, her name is chloe and she was really nice. so that you can avoid the chinese consultant.

Reactions: jetmameo
I consulted with Wink, Thank You and 1mm. I went with Wink, but agree with the other comments here that the Chinese consultant was kinda annoying. I don’t speak Chinese but she’s effectively the English translator as well.

The consultant and Dr. Do at 1mm were so rude that I didn’t even consider them. I feel like that’s an indicator of bad aftercare.

why do u have such a stinky attitude? 💀 and no i did not pay that much that would be crazy lol.
View attachment 6017230
he is the 5th most reviewed doctor for eye surgery out of hundreds of doctors so he is clearly one of the most reviewed. u thought i was lying? u could’ve easily checked first before spewing nonsense
Excuse you, but how do I have a stinky attitude? I'm saying that Thank You rips off foreigners. And you commented that he did a good surgery on you. The argument isn't whether he's good or not, the argument is that he taxes foreigners and it's unethical.

I didn't think you were lying, girl. Stop being so defensive. I said I doubt he's the most reviewed. Do you know what the definition of doubt is? Here's the definition so you can learn before you start insulting people and making false accusations: "a feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction."

Why would I spend time checking again if I already checked reviews prior to? And again, his number of reviews is not the point.

Also, it seems like you put the reviews for cosmetic eye surgery not overall reviews, but I can check again..

So how much did you pay for DES?

Reactions: Texas60