Dermatology Clinics for Acne Scars

Mary Nguyen

Aug 2, 2018
Hello everyone!

I wanted to ask around if anyone knew of dermatology clinics that have had good reviews for acne scars (specifically broken capillaries/ pink spots left from acne).
I have heard good reviews about Banobagi's one day acne program, but I wanted to see if anyone could recommend other places that weren't overpriced.

Thank you!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to ask around if anyone knew of dermatology clinics that have had good reviews for acne scars (specifically broken capillaries/ pink spots left from acne).
I have heard good reviews about Banobagi's one day acne program, but I wanted to see if anyone could recommend other places that weren't overpriced.

Thank you!

Hi Mary, I have approached emagicskin through their KakaoTalk on my skin problem - I have persistent hyperpigmentation and occasion acne breakouts.

They have suggested me a package of 5 treatments for my problem that cost around 700k KRW, which is quite affordable.
I have not yet contacted Banobagi on their one day acne programme but I have read up on it which is quite appealing :smile:

Hi Mary, I have approached emagicskin through their KakaoTalk on my skin problem - I have persistent hyperpigmentation and occasion acne breakouts.

They have suggested me a package of 5 treatments for my problem that cost around 700k KRW, which is quite affordable.
I have not yet contacted Banobagi on their one day acne programme but I have read up on it which is quite appealing :smile:

Thank you so much! Are they located in Gangnam as well?