Dermalogica

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any deals on Dermalogica skincare products?

Thanks.

2. i've always found the "PRO" sizes on ebay....ounce for ounce, they are much cheaper than the standard consumer sizes.

3. Do you know how much cheaper they are (by %) compared to others? Thanks!

4. I think it's around 15%. Some of them like 17% off. It depends. I used to purchase from my facial lady (she waived the sales tax) till I found this site.
    plus there is no tax and free shipping if order over $49. I bought from them for many years. They also give your samples each order you place.

5. SkincareRX seems to be cheaper I guess

6. I saw some Dermalogica products over at Nordstrom Rack, but I don't know if they have what you want. You might want to check it out if you have time

7. I'm looking primarily for the micofoliant

8. :nuts:This is by far the cheapest site so far and they have free shipping on all orders over 50//thanks MC:yahoo:

9. I buy my Dermalogica product from whatgreatskin.com as well. They are very good about giving samples. You can request exactly what you want to receive as a sample. That way you can try it b4 you buy it.

10. The Microfoliant rocks!

If you order from Skin-Etc don't forget to request free samples. You get 5 with each order and you get to select which ones you want.

I've been ordering from them for several years w/out any problems and they ship super fast.

11. For everyone that shops at whatgreatskin.com. I have been shopping there for years as well but when I logged on tonight the prices are all higher than what I pay at the spa. The lipbalm for eg. is $12 MSRP and the wipes are $17 MSRP!!! It used to be like $8 and $12. Am I missing something????

12. What are some of your favorite Dermalogica products? I just found out my cousin just started working for them and I'd love to try out some of their newer products. I used to use some of them a long time ago, but I am sure a lot has changed since then.