Dermalogica now at Ulta

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
I was just reading through my newest Ulta flyer and lo and behold.. Dermalogica is now sold at Ulta.. wow that store is getting good..am going to be bankrupped. My friend used to get this at her facial spa years ago and always raved about it. Recently Audrina Patridge revealed she uses it.. so ladies who are familiar with this line.. If I had to get one item what should it be? I would like to try it, without buying all of it.

I think Ulta has always sold Dermalogica, but it's only at "key" stores or something like that.

I sure hope this means my local ULTA will start carrying it. That would be awesome although they probably can't beat web prices.

I think my local also has always had Dermalogica. Some Ulta stores have a better selection than others. Mine is newer store, so they pretty much have most of the products they advertise. We don't have Sephora here, so Ulta is a major source of beauty products for me. Between Ulta and the MAC counter at Macy's, I am slowly going broke! *LOL*

It's not cheap but they make great products.

I love their Daily Microfoliant and Precleanse -- Will NOT do without these.

I use the Special Cleansing Gel and Multi-Active Toner as well. Active Moist to moisturize although I'm seeking another moisturizer.