Derailed (sp) - What do you think of it?

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Have you watch the "Derailed" (sp) starring Jeniffer Aniston and ..I can't remember the actor's name..?

I rent if from the video store and watched it this weekend. At first I was so frustrated and depressed. The whole time I feel like screaming and swear him as a whimp! but thank God, after about the 3/4 of the movie, it started to turn around and it started to get into action. Still..at the end of the film, I am wondering ..about infidelity always end with a mess!!

What do you think of it?

I haven't watched it, but it's sitting in my Netflix log. Is it worth renting? I actually have no idea what the movie is all about. I like Clive Owen, that's why I want to watch it :shame:

Sweetea, yes I agree it did start off very s-l-o-o-w but it picked up and I was lovin all the action and the twist and turns. Outta 5 stars I would have to give it 3-1/2 stars.

I really enjoyed this movie rented it twice cause the DH wanted to see it again. Jennifer was real slick in this one. Towards the end the drama really pack on. It's a must see. Even Memoirs of a Geisha loved that too.

RozzieJ said:
Sweetea, yes I agree it did start off very s-l-o-o-w but it picked up and I was lovin all the action and the twist and turns. Outta 5 stars I would have to give it 3-1/2 stars.

You are right. It was alot of twist and turns. I was ready to see the bad guy gets killed fo so many times but I love the end of the movie when Charles finally gets him. But it made think me though, it seems Charles kind of expected that bad guy is still be alive and how did he manage to keep that knive in order to kill him.

Also, how did the temp employee (JA) got her name on the company's employee profile on the company's website?

LOL..it's just a movie.:lol:

yea, i liked the movie, and it just proves that cheating is bad bad bad.

Another movie would be unfaithful with Richard Gere and Diane Lane.....whoa now that one is more believable about infidelity. I just felt sooo weird after watching it because I can see that happening in real life.

Exactly! The kind of movie just makes me feel weird too! I watched that Infidelity movie. DL and that young dude were hot though..
I like Diane Lane, I think she is so sexy in the movie!

I loved it!!!!!! I love both Jennifer Aniston and Clive Owen, so I enjoyed watching them act together! As for the plot, it did start out slow but I loved the fact that it was full of twists and turn! It kept me in suspense! LOL

I wasn't really expecting much from this movie because it didn't really get great reviews when it was out on theatres so I watched it on DVD instead mostly because of Clive Owen :love: But I ended up really liking it. I didn't expect it to twist like that!