Dept. of the Interior

selmom07

Yes, please.
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Florida
I'd like some help identifying bags with their interiors. I've gone all through the reference library (everyone has wonderful bags, btw!) As soon as I think I know one, I forget it and then confuse it...ack, overload at its best.

For example:

Blake = 3 sections; 2 zipped, 1 open
Hudson = (see Blake..right?)
Venetia (and Stam?) = 1 large section, with a zippered wall pocket
Klein = 3 sections; 2 open, divided with a zippered section

Ines and Sofia have the Blake layout, right?
Stella is just 1 large section, correct?
What other bags have the Klein layout (2 open, zippered in the middle) that come to mind?

Many thanks.

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Denver
The Venetia is tricky because it varies by the season. Some have just a zippered pocket, some have a flap pocket and some have both. :yes:

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Denver
The E/W Mixed Quilted Tote and the Mixed Quilted Hobo both are similar to the Klein in that they have the 3 sections; 2 open, divided with a zippered section.

Coach Superfan

is playing catch up
O.G.
Dec 5, 2006
in grey heaven
The Sophia also has two zippered sections and an open section that is secured by a magnetic closure.

Also, if you're getting down to all the details, some of the bags have an additional zipppered inner pocket inside the back compartment (such as the Blake)

selmom07

Yes, please.
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Florida
The Sophia also has two zippered sections and an open section that is secured by a magnetic closure.

Also, if you're getting down to all the details, some of the bags have an additional zipppered inner pocket inside the back compartment (such as the Blake)
You're right, CoachSF, the back compartment usually does have a zipper pocket for most bags. I guess I just mean the main area. All of this is great y'all (yes, I just typed "y'all")! Thanks so much.