Depressed after double jaw - where can one get lifting done in their 20s?

sodapops

Mar 17, 2019
In another thread of mine, I talked a bit about my heavy swelling after double jaw surgery, v line, and lipo in the neck. I am happy with the shape of what was done to me, but sadly there are many problems related to the drooping of my skin. I am now nearly 8 months out of surgery, but I hate showing my face. I look like a grandma thanks to my soft tissue formation and my panic attacks and depression have been getting worse. I am looking for options on how to fix the soft tissue and sagging in my face, but I haven't found any place that would work on a patient for lifting as young as I. Any recommendations? Any surgeons? I plan on getting a lip lift later this year, and maybe Thermitight, but I think I need something more drastic...

In another thread of mine, I talked a bit about my heavy swelling after double jaw surgery, v line, and lipo in the neck. I am happy with the shape of what was done to me, but sadly there are many problems related to the drooping of my skin. I am now nearly 8 months out of surgery, but I hate showing my face. I look like a grandma thanks to my soft tissue formation and my panic attacks and depression have been getting worse. I am looking for options on how to fix the soft tissue and sagging in my face, but I haven't found any place that would work on a patient for lifting as young as I. Any recommendations? Any surgeons? I plan on getting a lip lift later this year, and maybe Thermitight, but I think I need something more drastic...
So sorry to hear about your ordeal. I would suggest Radiofrequency treatments or threadlift?

So sorry to hear about your ordeal. I would suggest Radiofrequency treatments or threadlift?
never heard of radiofrequency but threadlift you have to have re-done every few months so it's upkeep. Facelift possible but pricey I heard. Kakao groups are still up and active... many people there seem to have experience with sagging.

I’m dealing with the same thing right now. Ulthera helped some. I did thread lifting about a year ago and it’s already worn off. I’m looking into jawline lipo to see if it helps with the heaviness.

• Love
Reactions: hyyya

So sorry to hear about your experience! What does your surgeon suggest to do?
Usually if there is a chance of sagging skin after surgery, the surgeon let you know in advance and recommends to do lift or lipo together or something

Hi @sodapops, I'm sorry for your ordeal. Sending you love and good wishes.

I think you could consider going back to a plastic surgery clinic in Korea for your SMAS lift? I understand that FL procedures after facial contouring surgeries are more common there.

Reactions: Pakune
Hi @sodapops, I'm sorry for your ordeal. Sending you love and good wishes.

I think you could consider going back to a plastic surgery clinic in Korea for your SMAS lift? I understand that FL procedures after facial contouring surgeries are more common there.
I agree
It’s more common in Korea
I also got twojaw surgery at tfd and I have sagging, I will still get vline...
my surgeon said I will need a facelift For sure

How much did Dr lee cut off your chin in mm? Also how much in two jaw? Want to know how much reduction can cause sagging

I had zygoma reduction, revision genio, and v-line surgery. I had a witches chin and largish jaw before so it was a pretty big change but now I’ve got sagging.
@digitalashes a witches chin tho`??
Spit Take GIF - Spit Take Laugh GIFs

never heard of radiofrequency but threadlift you have to have re-done every few months so it's upkeep. Facelift possible but pricey I heard. Kakao groups are still up and active... many people there seem to have experience with sagging.
@dinoca yes RF treatments like Radiage help to tighten the skin. Ofcourse you have to keep up with the treatments so ultimately facelift would be the permanent solution. Have you done threadlifts before?