Depressed after double jaw - where can one get lifting done in their 20s?

Have you done thread lifting before?
I am 30's but did full face lift surgery due to saggy skin(especially my double chin) after jaw surgery.
Did lifting laser treatment at the first time but it only worked for few weeks and still had saggy.
So did threadlifting every 1~3 months but did not helped that much and felt just wasting money for it.
Lifting surgery helped me a lot to get V shape. Seems like facelift surgery is quite popular for 20's and 30's too.

Reactions: sodapops
I agree
It’s more common in Korea
I also got twojaw surgery at tfd and I have sagging, I will still get vline...
my surgeon said I will need a facelift For sure
Helo, do you mind pm me about your 2-jaw surgery, how does it caused sagging. I also have a future trip plan to do double jaw+genioplasty +permanent electric jaw n chin muscle reduction

I am 30's but did full face lift surgery due to saggy skin(especially my double chin) after jaw surgery.
Did lifting laser treatment at the first time but it only worked for few weeks and still had saggy.
So did threadlifting every 1~3 months but did not helped that much and felt just wasting money for it.
Lifting surgery helped me a lot to get V shape. Seems like facelift surgery is quite popular for 20's and 30's too.

Where did you get your facelift? How much did it cost and are you happy with your results?

Facelifts popular for 20’s? Where? That’s crazy! I hope people realise that you will have long scars stretching from your temples to behind your ears into the scalp a full facelift is a big deal

Facelifts popular for 20’s? Where? That’s crazy! I hope people realise that you will have long scars stretching from your temples to behind your ears into the scalp a full facelift is a big deal

Facelift is not popular for 20’s.
I love my facelift result and the scar is not bothering me any more as it covered with ear and hair.
I considered it for long time and made decision to do it after consultation.
Almost 1 year post now(surgery was in March) , hardly can see scars even I tie up my hair(Well..I have a thyroid issue so it heals so slow)

I had the same problem as you, and I tried everything (threadlift, laser, fat melting injections, chin lipo) before I decided to do a facelift at 22 at The Time. I’m about 2 weeks post op now, and let me tell you a lift is exactly what I needed to do. I think clinics don’t suggest facelift for patients in their 20s because it’s relatively invasive and most people would rather not go through the invasive procedure when they can have quite satisfactory results with other less invasive ones, but personally I didn’t care to go through recovery if I could have the perfect results so it was the right choice for me. Also, recovery was fine and didn’t last that long. Anyways if you have any questions you can message me :smile:

Reactions: rooky
In another thread of mine, I talked a bit about my heavy swelling after double jaw surgery, v line, and lipo in the neck. I am happy with the shape of what was done to me, but sadly there are many problems related to the drooping of my skin. I am now nearly 8 months out of surgery, but I hate showing my face. I look like a grandma thanks to my soft tissue formation and my panic attacks and depression have been getting worse. I am looking for options on how to fix the soft tissue and sagging in my face, but I haven't found any place that would work on a patient for lifting as young as I. Any recommendations? Any surgeons? I plan on getting a lip lift later this year, and maybe Thermitight, but I think I need something more drastic...
Hello! I am so sorry to hear what you've experienced. I wanted to know if you have an update.

I also got twojaw at tfd like you and got botched. Now I have sagging face, gum issues, breath issues and my face is totally assymetrical. Hope to get an update from you..
Here is my review :

yes sagging skin can occur after a double jaw or any kind of FC surgery. the bone that supported the skin is gone. so I heard that people who did FC or double jaw need to do skin lifting (mostly thread). maybe you can try with thread lifting though