Department Stores that carry Tokidoki?!

The macy*s at Fairfield has I believe...( I was just there earlier today)

A few ciao ciao fumo's
Pirarta print bags (gioco, ciao ciao, bambione, bella, buon viaggo)
ONE foresta portatelefono
a few adios print bags...

The SA said that they're a big hit and they can't seem to keep them on the shelves.. they keep going!!! But she says they get a shipment in 2 weeks.. maybe the amore print is coming in!!!!! =D

Thanks for the info! The Fairfield Macy's is the closest to me (I live like 15 miles away). I didn't realize they had a gioco there! Maybe someone hid it or something the last time I was there.

I hate when people hid things. But luckily I can also be one of those people so I know how they think XD Also, is the sale still on? One mall told me it ended on sun. I haven't had time to check if it's true or not :hrmm:

The sale isn't going on in Fairfield anymore.. =( but if really wanted one of those bags, at least it's good to know that they're there!

On one of the adios giocco, it had the baby smack in the front.. GREAT placement. The adios buono viaggo had really good placement too! If only $$$ isn't an issue. Must resist... until amore comes out!!!!

I've seen them at:

Macys- Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Arcadia, City of Industry, Montebello, San Francisco

Nordstrom's- Costa Mesa

Bloomingdales- Century City

All the cities are in California

Also, for out of California, I've seen them at the Macy's in Las Vegas