Department store find...REVEAL!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, it's been a loooong time since I have posted a reveal...decided to post this one since I hadn't seen this bag in this colour before. Found it at The Hudson Bay on clearance. It's the crossgrain updated turnlock tote in Grass (green). Also found a studded clover bag charm at the outlet that I had been wanting from FP. Perfect match! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462899773.859491.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462899788.330423.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462899800.418932.jpg

2. Twins on this but not the shamrock! I love this bag! Congrats!

3. So pretty! I love green.

4. Congratulations, that's a gorgeous color and a great size and I love the 4-leaf clover too!

5. Love it!!! The color is gorgeous.... :smile:

6. Love this color! Cute clover too!

7. looks great on you!

8. Congrats on this beautiful bag! The charm looks perfect on it.

9. Beautiful green tote, Jaidybug! Cute fob too!

10. what an awesome tote!! green is my fav color and i love your tote! i love how the handles are adjustable. enjoy your new goodies

11. Just love. Green bags are just such a nice change from the norm...and so versatile!

12. Beautiful, green is my favorite color.

13. It's so pretty. Congrats!

14. Yay twins! I love it too
    Thanks, me too!

Thank you!

Thanks so much️

Thank you!

Thanks️

Thanks, it's a perfect match

Thank you!!!

Thanks, green is my favorite tooI love the adjustable handles, I put them on the shortest length

Thank you, it's hard to find the perfect green bag

Thanks, me too!️

Thank you!!!

15. Beautiful bag! Congrats!