Dentelle threads coming loose...help

I tried to take pictures but the threads are so fine it doesn't show up. I have the silver lace one. I use this wallet everyday for about a year. I guess with use the threads do wear down. I am just not sure if its defective or just normal wear and tear. Does anyone else who owns the Dentelle line have this issue? I thought LV uses Lurex threads for this line therefore more durable. I am debating whether or not its worth taking it in to my local LV.:wondering

I think it may just be normal wear & tear. I own a Dentelle Batignolles horizontal but I only carry it a few times a month to preserve it. The lurex isn't fragile but since it is lace, I believe the rubbing (especially on wallets, as they get handled more) may eventually wear it down.

Having said that, I still think you should take it in. It can't hurt to find out & won't it be nice if perhaps they can do something to help you?

I'm curious to know what LV tells you....I LVoed this line, but really hesitated because of the "loose threads" I heard about with the dentelles.....

Well it looks like its normal wear and tear...oh well its such a nice delicate design its still looks great just don't look too closely at it. I am wondering if I trim off the loose threads well this unravel more threads?

Well it looks like its normal wear and tear...oh well its such a nice delicate design its still looks great just don't look too closely at it. I am wondering if I trim off the loose threads well this unravel more threads?
^^^Did you take it to LV? Hold off on trimming the loose threads...maybe you can go to a fabric or craft store & show them. I know there's a product I use on my jeans to keep unsewn edges from fraying...perhaps there's something like that for the lurex lace on Dentelle.