So LV called and they have the gold speedy avaliable for me now.. I am able to get it from a European country and get the tax back, so it's going to be even cheaper than $1400.. The thing is, when I waitlisted I loved it. But now that I'm seeing all these pictures of it, how it really looks (eBay) , I'm not so sure. So here is my question.. Should I go thru and buy it ( I would have it in 2 weeks because someone is bringing it back to Qatar with her for me) and see if I like it, and if I don't, sell it on eBay and possibly make a profit? OR buy a damier saleya pm that I've been wanting since forever and know I will use or just wait and buy it later on.. (may) because I can't buy both the speedy and saleya right now... Please help me decide.. I have to call back soon and let them know if I want it! Thanks in advance!