Dentelle Speedies Owners..Do you still like it?

i dont have one but i have seen the dentelle pochette wallet in person

and its just breath taking!!!

p11476936_ph_hero.jpg

My Gold Speedy and Ludlow are doing great! I still get compliments about how beautifully detailed it is whenever I bring them out :biggrin: I usually match them with my plain neutral wardrobe.

Sigh! I guess dentelle not so popular but I think dentelles are really quite pretty either colour I have seen in the club..

^Orodruin -- any possibility of a modelling picture?

I don't have the speedy, I have the batignolles (is that what the're called?) and the ludlow in silver and I love them both. They still look beautiful to me, and like others said, they get lots of compliments when taken out. I actually didn't like the gold in person when I saw it as much as I liked the silver.

I find it easy to match but I mostly wear plain blacks or lace when I wear it.

I just saw these in the boutique on Maui. I was shocked they still hand some in stock. This line has really grown on me. I am sure if you are careful not to rub the bag against rough objects it will hold up beautifully for years.

When DH saw this Dantelle Speedy he asked me why don't all bags have the treated leather trim. I had no answer for him but that is one of my favorite parts about the bag. No patina process!

I have had the BH since the day it was released, and have received many compliments on it. I don’t use it as an everyday bag (to me its too special) and i am very careful of it when i use it. This is not because i think it could get damaged easily, but because it would drive me crazy if anything happened to it. After all this time i am very happy to say the bag is in PERFECT condition, it even still has the new LV smell :love:.

I have the BH and any time I wear it, the bag gets complimented -- including during a job interview. Personally, I don't care whether it was popular or not. I love the lace and the BH is a very useful shape for me.

I have the fersen and LOVE it!!!! Yes it is huge and heavy but whenever I use it I get a ton of compliments!!!! This bag actaully caused a huge commotion in Burberry and Saks last time I used it....

I have the Dentelle Pochette Wallet in Silver I use it everyday.Lately I've been concerned because I've noticed that some fuzz the threads been worn but not worn off it is still intact and beautiful. I've received many compliments including quite a few from men.:tup::P I am thinking of changing it since I don't want to wear it out.

I have the dentelle speedy in silver and I still use it and its held up pretty well...I continuously get compliments on it when I go out, its just different and it matches practically everything from jeans to dresses, flats to heels....I still :heart::heart::heart: it!!!!!