Dentelle Speedies Owners..Do you still like it?

I didn't used to be that fond of the Dentelle line, but lately it's been growing on me. I would absolutely love to have a Kristin but I think that style is completely sold out, and I'm not quite ready to search one out on Ebay yet. I'm glad to hear it holds up so well; it sure does look delicate.

I don't have the Dentelle Speedy but I have the Batignolles Horizontal. I like the Dentelle line...it's very feminine and pretty. As far as the Dentelle Speedy VS. WC Brown Speedy, I think they're very different. There's the lace, for one thing. And from what I've seen from the WC Pap, the vachetta on the WC Speedy will be regular and not dyed like the Dentelle vachetta.

Hi...was just peeping at the dentelle club and just wondering

1.how is it holding up?
2.Which do you have?
3. do you still like it?
4. easy to match?

1. holding up perfect, like the day i brought her home! my ONLY bag without a stitch of wear showing on the handles
  2. gold speedy
  3. like it a lot. still think its pretty big for a 30. don't use it as much as some of my other bags, but wouldn't give her up! have her out of her bag so i can appreciate her looks even when im not wearing her now!
  4. it goes with everything that isn't elaborate to being with, imo, bc the mono and the sewing is so busy to being with.

I have the Kirsten & Fersen. They have both held up well, but I don't carry them much because I have so many bags. I do love the color of the leather. Here are a few pics:
Fersen3.jpg

Fersen2.jpg

Kirstencopy3.png

Sorry, I hadn't takes the plastic off yet.
The Fersen is more of a winter bag for me. This was in NYC. It is a great travel bag & can be worn cross body, even though I'm not wearing it that way in this pic:
PICT0026.jpg

^ That Fersen looks gorgious on you KathyD!

I absolutely love all the dentelle stuff! It was the first LV I liked and wanted (well after that came the mirage ofcourse), but when I 'discovered' it, it was already sold out in Europe.. Now, almost a year later I finally have one!! The silver dentelle speedy, I was able to find a preloved one on ebay, I felt so lucky! And I still LOVE it, too bad I can't get the matching stuff (like wallet) with it, 'cause most of them are really overpriced on ebay...
I think it is such a feminine line and a really lovely twist on the regular monogram..

Heh heh dentelle grows ^ I was very attracted to the style from launch but held it off because of all the poor reviews -)...Yes...I still think of it that's why this thread. Today I saw a gorgeous GOLD Dentelle Speedy at the airport

I have the Kirsten & Fersen. They have both held up well, but I don't carry them much because I have so many bags. I do love the color of the leather. Here are a few pics:
Fersen3.jpg

Fersen2.jpg

Kirstencopy3.png

Sorry, I hadn't takes the plastic off yet.
The Fersen is more of a winter bag for me. This was in NYC. It is a great travel bag & can be worn cross body, even though I'm not wearing it that way in this pic:
PICT0026.jpg

this bag looks GORGEOUS on you!!!! love it!:tup:

I have the Dentelle Kirsten and I still adore it as much as the day I picked it up at LV. Mine doesn't show any signs of wear ( I am very careful with it) and I use it a lot. I really wish I got another bag from this collection as I really love it!

Thanks so much for the pictures, KathyD! Wow, it's beautiful. Looks so elegant!! Of course, you look gorgeous wearing them too! Absolutely lovely. With all the lace and other materials added onto that bag, it looks expensive and very fancy. I adore the Kristen. She's gorgeous.

But I got to say, wow! What a house you have! :wacko: It's beautiful. I love how the bags match so well with the background. Especially that backyard. *drools*

Kathy D those pics are amazing! That Fersen looks so hot on you!!! I have the silver BH and silver pochette wallet and love them both to pieces. I use them, but don't want to overuse them since I love them sooo much, rotate them with the rest. I really love dentelle, I like any twists on the mono....