Dentelle Kirsten

wth. some people are trying to make a lot of profit from selling dentelle kirsten. 960 euro (roughly US$1300) aand trying to sell it for US$2795... OMG

i wonder if people will buy if they are selling it for $1500-ish

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: You just made me want to cry! Oh well, I'll just have to wait for other bags that I might like....

I remember a couple of people in the LV Shopping sub-forum saying that it won't be difficult to get, I don't know how true that is :shrugs: but in Australia there are 2 atm. One in Sydney and one in Melbourne. I already knew I was defn getting one but wasn't allowed to say till I got it as it's meant for Sydney only. That said, it really depends on your manager or SA. So you still might have a chance :heart:

I think my store had originally planned to receive them BUT then Aus has only been allocated a very small amount thus only larger stores will receive them..I am just disappointed that my store are still have been taking names for their reservation list but are not receiving ANY:confused1:

I was on the list like three weeks ago at the Brisbane store. Which store are you closet to?