Dentelle, Buy or Don't? Durable? Still stylish? Classic? Do you still carry yours?

Buy it! or Wait for another Speedy, with suggestions?

• Buy it, it's gorgeous!

• Don't do it!

• A different Speedy (suggestions please)

Results are only viewable after voting.

BAGLADY-SHOEFLY

In Love & Luxe
O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Afternoon all, so I am debating on adding a LE Dentelle Silver Speedy to my bag family but would love some opinions from from the lovely LV girls! ;)
TIA
Still in style?
Is it a "classic"?
Is it Durable?
Do you still carry yours?
Why do you love it?
Why do you hate it?
Should I take the plunge or buy something else?

~If you said something else, I am looking for a Speedy, suggestions?

~Thank you every lovely tpfer who takes the time to help me with my decision!

~ No time to answer, please vote!

~ (beautiful image borrowed from ichelle, hope that ok :smile:

Attachments

• 433102314_d3e91108ed_o.jpg
    433102314_d3e91108ed_o.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 325
I really like the Dentelle, Its not Everyones cup of tea here its personal preference and style.

If you love it get it. Dont let others who dislike or think its dated talk u out if its a bag you TRULY love. Just make sure to get authentication first though. Good look. And she has a beautiful patina;)

I really like the Dentelle, Its not Everyones cup of tea here its personal preference and style.

If you love it get it. Dont let others who dislike or think its dated talk u out if its a bag you TRULY love. Just make sure to get authentication first though. Good look. And she has a beautiful patina;)

Thanks for your kind comments.:flowers:
I recently bought then sold a Roses speedy, as it was close but not quite right. I mostly own a lot of Balenciaga, but NEED to have AT LEAST one LV :graucho:
So knowing how much I love Speedys, but have not found one that makes my heart go pitter patter, I think I am just looking for opinions on this one, especially how the stitching has held up, and maybe someone will suggest one I have never seen before?
Or maybe I should go Mon Mono? Tough to just pick one..

To be honest, I think most LV LE bags have stood the test of time. I agree with Nessie805. If you love it, go for it!

Thank you for commenting, I am just super scared the stitching will come loose over time. Or I will get it, love it for a month or two, and then fall completely out of love with it lol. I am looking for a perfect for me Speedy, and I know it should at least be more than your basic little 25, had n sold, I had the Roses but that wan't quite right either. I love soft beautiful feminine details though:hbeat:

BAGLADY-SHOEFLY said:
Do you currently, or have you ever owned one? I would love to know how the stitching held up? Do you think it has a timeless appeal or will I eventually grow tired of it?
Thank you :flowers:

I don't have one but the quality should be that same as the speedy. The process is on the canvas. I think it possible to tire of anything. I'm carrying a bag that I bought nearly three years thinking it was the prettiest bag ever - now I like it but I could take it or leave. So it's about your love at the moment - if it's true, it won't fade. If its lust, it will die out.

I don't have one but the quality should be that same as the speedy. The process is on the canvas. I think it possible to tire of anything. I'm carrying a bag that I bought nearly three years thinking it was the prettiest bag ever - now I like it but I could take it or leave. So it's about your love at the moment - if it's true, it won't fade. If its lust, it will die out.

You are so right, and I have been known to be impulsive from time to time when it comes to my bag obsession. When I discovered the pf a few years ago I learned so much it really helped me to slow down and do a little research. As a result I am happy to say I love every bag in my current collection, though I still like to turn them over from time to time. ;)