Dentelle bags????

i don't know if they are still readily available, but i saw one at saks just before xmas (though it was gone when i went back the 26th) try calling the 866 number and they can tell u

I have to say that two of the women in my family LOVE this line. I got the longer wallet for my mom and she uses the heck out of it. It's an everyday wallet for her, and I saw it the other day and it looks brand new. We just gave the gold speedy and smaller wallet to my sister-in-law for Christmas, so I hope that they hold up just as well.

is dentelle still available??..i'd still love a speedy

I was in SF LV boutique a week ago and they had the Speedy available. Call 866VUITTON...I'm pretty sure there's still stock.

I have the Dentelle Batignolles in silver and I must say that pics don't do it ANY justice. If I only saw it online I would've prolly never bought it. Luckily I was at an LV event one day & it "sparkled" at me in the dim light. I fell in love so hard, LOL! That was last August...I have been enjoying my Dentelle ever since and the lace has held up (it's not a fragile fabic lace--looks and feels more like metal). This bag is very unique and extremely girly. I love it just as much as the day I first saw it and I'll love it forever.

LV may locate one for you. If your last resort is Ebay be carefull because there's a lot of pretty good fakes for this bag. :s
omg I almost bought one off ebay bc i never imagined they'd have fake dentelle:wtf:
thank you so much for this advise!! im going to try calling NM, SAks & 866 tomorrow thx everyone!!

Ok - at the rate of sounding ridiculous, I am going to ask anyway!

I havent seen a dentelle in person (my local store doesnt have any), but I am falling madly in love with them from the pics - question - the lace - is it lace embroidered into the canvas? is it just a pattern on the canvas? like if I run my fingers over it, is it raised above the canvas?

Thanks for any help!!!

^^^It isn't actual lace, but it is raised above the canvas and it is STUNNING!

I have the Kirsten and it is such an amazing bag! I was in agony waiting to be called on the waitlist and since the day I got her I have been totally obsessed with this bag. Everytime I bring it out I feel special! LOL! I am pretty careful with it, but no more so than any of my other LVs and it still looks brand new. I think the Dentelle line looks delicate, but is far more durable than most would assume.

i have the dentelle wallet and use it as my every day wallet / clutch out at night (iphone fits right inside!). its held up perfectly fine. i love the threading; it really takes a staid design and makes it really pop! i get compliments all the time from everyone from lv wearers to the cashiers at my pharmacy.

my fave combo is attaching my spare lv chain (like the one on the accordeon wallet) to the zipper on the inside and using it as a wristlet/clutch.

I have the silver dentelle fersen which I LOVE!!!! I am dying to use it, but I am 6 mths pregnant and i don't think I would look too cute with the chain going across my big ole belly :nogood:

I thought it was my hormones, but people around here lately are sooo rude!!!!!

Anyway, I say go for it!!!! I know short hills,nj had some a few weeks ago....

I have the batignolles in silver and use it often -- and it gets compliments every time. This was one of those love it/hate it designs -- kind of like perfo -- and there are still pieces out there.

If anyone reading this is thinking of getting one, I say go for it. It's one of my very, very favorite bags ever.