Dentelle availability?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As usual, I wake up to a style that has been discontinued. Are the Dentelle Speedys available at all at boutiques anymore? Thanks in advance:flowers:

2. I've only seen small accessoires around, but maybe there's one floating about somewhere.

3. Here I have seen a few bags ... even the fersen at the store:yes:

4. I feel you...didn't even know Dentelle existed until late last year & had a heck of a time getting my Silver Bat. Call 866 or visit a boutique...they can check stock for all the boutiques in the country & see if there are any more floating around. I'm pretty sure there are still Silver Speedies available. Good Luck!

5. i think you have a good chance of locating one. i would call 866 to have them locate one for you.

6. I just recently saw one at South Coast Plaza and Century City Mall.

7. I know they are available in the Speedy. They are still online lv.com (I think it was $1480.00) If you are really thinking of it, get it before the price increase on Thursday April 17th, it will be about 5% more...

8. I'm sure there are still things floating around! My store had all both the BH and the Speedy available just a month or two ago, so for some stores I think there'll still be some pieces around.

9. Thanks all! Here´s hoping they are still available. I´ll have to ask our boutique that just opened.