Dental Veneers Seoul?

Lola Monet

Jan 20, 2016
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with dentists, in particular veneers in Seoul.

I'm planning on getting a 'makeup' this year with veneers, rhinoplasty, and fat grafting, implants. Yet, I can't seem to find many reviews on cosmetic dentistry in Korea.

If you have any advice or experience, please share. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

i did full (top and bottom) veneers in BKK and i'm happy with the results. Choose the best material and not the cheaper one. it's worth it!
Hi turnerdhr,

How long ago did you have your teeth done? I had porcelain veneers done on the top 3 years ago and I love the results. Now, I'm just doing the bottom...

i did my full mouth... both upper and lower jaw... the smile is worth the money. i can't remember how much, less than US10K

wow you must be rich because 10 grand is no joke. though I believe dentistry is expensive anywhere in the world. I wanna know what made you choose to do it in South Korea? is the price difference huge compared to your home country?

wow you must be rich because 10 grand is no joke. though I believe dentistry is expensive anywhere in the world. I wanna know what made you choose to do it in South Korea? is the price difference huge compared to your home country?

i initially had top row done in Seoul but now have just had it all replaced with the latest new material in Bangkok. I think the Thai dental surgeons have great experience with veneers and so did my extensive and exhaustive research and made my way there....