Dental tourism

I have a cavity that is slowly growing in my front tooth. I need to get this dealt with and thinking I will probable need a crown on another tooth. I have a crown on a back tooth I need redone as well.

I hear about people going to other countries for cosmetic dentistry (I am in the US), especially south America. Anyone have any experiences/recommendations?

I have a cavity that is slowly growing in my front tooth. I need to get this dealt with and thinking I will probable need a crown on another tooth. I have a crown on a back tooth I need redone as well.

I hear about people going to other countries for cosmetic dentistry (I am in the US), especially south America. Anyone have any experiences/recommendations?
Come to Beverly Hills, best Cosmetic Dentists in the world. Why on earth would you want to risk it? Your teeth are in the middle of your face and forever. Stay at the Peninsula and the will drive you and pick you up.

I went to Thailand to get porcelain veneers, and many foreigners go there for dental tourism. I visited several dentists for consultation, and I had a very good impression, but I think most people expect to fly in and fly out. The result might not be good then. It might be necessary to come back for many visits, even if the dentist initially does not say it, so you need to stay for a long time.

Even if I think the quality of dental care is above acceptable in Thailand by international standards, there is the risk of running into a greedy dentist who might want you to pay for unnecessary dental care. In retrospect, I realized that veneers is an invasive procedure, but of course my dentist never warned me about it; they only want you to do the procedure.

As for the savings, I heard it can be massive compared to the USA, so even with the cost of a flight ticket and a hotel, it might still be a huge saving. I would say that if you can afford dental care in your own country, you should definitely do it there, but if you avoid dental care because you cannot afford it then it makes a lot of sense to go somewhere where you can afford it.

Hello, my best friend went to Turkey for a dentist's last month and she was quite happy with the situation. Search dentists, clinics, and prices in Istanbul if you want. You can also visit there after you feel better :smile::smile:

Hello, my best friend went to Turkey for a dentist's last month and she was quite happy with the situation. Search dentists, clinics, and prices in Istanbul if you want. You can also visit there after you feel better :smile::smile:
Going from the USA to Turkey is pretty darn far though, especially during these times when flight tickets went up massively in prices. Unless someone looks into it, most people cannot believe how much prices went up. I saw on many routes the prices went up 5x!

I recommend Korea too. Price is very reasonable and Korean doctors are very good at surgery and cosmetic dentistry too.