Denim XL tell me all about it

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
Ok people. So i don't hang out in this sub-forum like I used to so I'm not up on all the new LV bags.

But I've just seen a pic of the denim xl and i love the look.

Can you all tell me about it. Who has one? Is it comfy to carry with the rolled handles? Popular? Limited or permanent?

thanks

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
i tried it on, on black friday... and the bag is soo comfy. It just sits on your shoulders. I tried on the blue just so i can imagine how the mahina would feel. Not crazy for the denim XL, i have the neo cabby gm in black.. so that's my denim fix. I wish i could have the mahina XL in noir....

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I tried it on todayin black. I am in love with the Mahina though and can't seem to find one so I think that's why I wasn't so impressed with it in the Black Denim. I need to try on the Blue one to see if that makes a difference.

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
I tried it on todayin black. I am in love with the Mahina though and can't seem to find one so I think that's why I wasn't so impressed with it in the Black Denim. I need to try on the Blue one to see if that makes a difference.

Are the leather mahinas all gone?

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I like it very much. However, I do think it's expensive for a denim bag... I'd rather dish out a few more hundred dollars to get a suhali bag...

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I prefer the mahina ... the denim just seemed a little IDK ... too much denim:hrmm: sorry just my opinion.

TxGlam

Shop. Spend. Repeat.
O.G.
May 24, 2007
Dallas
I saw the blue denim XL and didn't like the way it looked so I didn't try it on...I do love the look of the Mahina tho!

maritza1973

ADDICTED TO LV
Nov 28, 2006
PUERTO RICO
I love it!! I bought it in black. It is very comfortable on the shoulders. I wanted to purchase the Mahina but since it rains a lot here in Puerto Rico, I decided to purchase the Denim XL. Even though some people think it is too much money to spend on denim, I have no regrets whatsoever.