Denim XL in BLue..Go For It? OR 4get about it?

Amad

Aug 27, 2007
I feel so embarrassed right now and confused :upsidedown:.

I was just at LV store 2hrs ago. And I've already bought my Denim Xl in blue (paid in euros by the way) when I decided to go to another store to look for a jacket for my husband. Until all of sudden I have this urge of returning it. Dunno why!! I end up returning ( feel so embarrassed coz I never returned anything to LV) the Denim XL grrrrr :hysteric:. at first I felt happy I returned it.. but then now I THINK I'm feeling some kind of REGRET :hysteric:!! GRRRRRRRR.

I don't know if it's because at first I was thinking I already have the Mahina XL in white and why bother get the Denim XL as well... because of a different color?

So now Ladies and Gents I need your opinion and advice. Just wanted to see how many of you would go for it OR forget about it...

If anyone already got the Denim XL in blue if it's possible to ask for an action pic, I would really really appreciate it!! :crybaby:

Hmm well unless you wear alot of denim or really like the Denim XL then i don't think theres any point in getting it , Since you already have the mahina XL (i LOVE that bag btw!) I suppose it depends if you feel you need/want two of the same size & style bag and if you would use it alot . Good luck with your decision! they are both really gorgous.

I'm not a big fan of the Denim Xl...the Mahina is just way better for some reason. I think it's the lining that turns me off...bec you can just see it right away since it doesnt have a zipper to cover it.

Why not get a Neo Cabby instead..similar in size but a much better design, imo. :tup:

Do you regret returning it because you really want it or because you've never returned anything before? I personally like the denim XL in black not blue but that's just my opinion.

i love my mahina xl in gris but i am not a big fan of the denim one. if you must get one then i would go for the one in black because the blue is just too much blue.

KaiieCHANEL -Hmm well unless you wear alot of denim or really like the Denim XL then i don't think theres any point in getting it , Since you already have the mahina XL (i LOVE that bag btw!) I suppose it depends if you feel you need/want two of the same size & style bag and if you would use it alot . Good luck with your decision! they are both really gorgous.

I do wear a lot of jeans. Actually the Denim XL is Ssssllligggghttttly smaller compared to Mahina XL. Tnx KaiieChanel J
Bagaholicboy- if you have to keep it, I actually prefer the black.

Louisvee- I'm not a big fan of the Denim Xl...the Mahina is just way better for some reason. I think it's the lining that turns me off...bec you can just see it right away since it doesnt have a zipper to cover it. Why not get a Neo Cabby instead..similar in size but a much better design, imo

Same thing I was thinking when the two came out. But I already have the Neo Cabby GM in black L But one reason why I wanted this blue one is because I don’t have any Louis collection in blue yet J

Knasarae- Do you regret returning it because you really want it or because you've never returned anything before? I personally like the denim XL in black not blue but that's just my opinion.

Ammm I kind of regret returning it because I THINK I still do like that bag. I just felt embarrassed returning it since I have no idea they give out vouchers in a way of their refund. But they were really nice they refunded my credit card still.

So far 4get about it are winning :smile:
:hysteric::crybaby::wtf::sweatdrop:

I'm not a big fan of the Denim Xl...the Mahina is just way better for some reason. I think it's the lining that turns me off...bec you can just see it right away since it doesnt have a zipper to cover it.

Why not get a Neo Cabby instead..similar in size but a much better design, imo. :tup:
:yes: i agree. I didn't like the look of the top of the bag for some reason.

well since you already have the Mahina XL, I personally don't see the need to buy another bag with the same design (just diff materials) unless you absolutely LOVE it, which I think you don't because you're hesitating. Therefore, off to another bag!!!!

Oh ya, I was thinking of getting the Denim XL a week ago, but now I have doubts about it. So my answer here is probably biased lol.