Denim with red accent - was there ever or will there be?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if there was ever a bag or tote in denim with red leather trim or a red signature stripe design? Anyone know of any coming in the future? Red is supposed to be the "it" color in the next 6 months or so. Thanks for your help.

2. Hmmm I am not positive but I have never seen one, only Dooney & Bourke. Hopefully they will come up with something, it's cute! :tup:

3. There should be, but I don't think there is one.

4. Yea, I have a Dooney & Bourke like that but have never seen a similar coach. I love my Dooney though!

5. Nope:s

Only denims I remember have been trimmed with brown, white, and vachetta.

6. Would be cute!
    I've seen lots of Nautical out this spring...would be a perfect accessory!

7. There used to be a crimson signature stripe bag in the old style where the stripe was at the bottom of the bag...

8. There was a signature stripe bag that had the crimson stripe on it, where the stripe was at the bottom of the bag, and it was reversable the med. style # was 10124, and the large style # was 10125. I open in the morning so I will double check and see if there are any left anywhere. PMME if you have any more questions.