denim wallet, anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. who's getting the denim wallet??

[​IMG]
    i'm seriously thinking about it!

2. mmm....just not for me.

3. I love it but it's too big for me. If I switch bags, I don't want to switch wallets, too...I guess I'm just lazy.:shrugs:

4. I LOVE a zip around wallet. It great for anyone who has lots of cc or frequent buyer cards, receipts, appt cards, etc. I have one in chocolate optic. I have a cotton denim slim envelope wallet so that's enough denim for me.

5. that is soooo cute i may consider it,because i have alot in my wallet and that is plenty of room, but i want the tote to go with it too.

6. I bought it and returned it..it looked and felt cheap to me..So, I ended up w/the denim carly wallet

7. I saw it today and liked it well enough but I thought the denim patchwork was cuter.

8. I want to get one if I get the denim satchel. I have not seen either IRL so I will know more after that. I was considering just getting the brown satchel because I already have the brown signature checkbook wallet. But again I will need to see all of them in person.

9. I have the smaller denim wallet. I like it..for a summer wallet and to go with brown bags too. The other is too big for me. At least I think I am keeping it LOL

10. I love it in pictures - navy/dark blue is my favorite color and brown and blue is a favorite combination. Would be tempted but I saw it in person the other day - didn't like the fact that the inside was vinyl.

Seemed like all their new wallets had vinyl inside. :tdown:

11. I really like it. I'm waiting to see it in person.

12. i've decided it doesn't look like it's something i want!

13. I like it, i want it in a minni skinny:crybaby:wish they made those

14. I'm hoping to get it to match with the denim satchel. I think it's much cuter than the medium zip around.